Friday, June 7, 2024

Children's Book - Names and Titles of Jesus - Volume 22 - V

 

Names and Titles of Jesus

Volume 22

 

Valiant = Psalms 118:15-16

 

Valor and Strength = Psalms 29:11

 

Veil (is His flesh) = Hebrews 10:19-20. The Veil in the Tabernacle corresponds to Jesus’ flesh. At the moment He died, the literal veil in the Temple was torn in two (Matthew 27:50-54: Mark 15:37-39; Luke 23:43-47). This signified that the entrance to the Holy of Holies is no longer blocked. There is no longer a separation between God and man. We may now freely approach the Father through Jesus (Hebrews 4:16).

 

Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven = Matthew 18:3

 

Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive = Matthew 21:21-22

 

Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you = Matthew 17:20

 

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me = Matthew 25:40

 

Verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses = Mark 11:23-26

 

Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them = Matthew 18:18-20

 

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am = John 8:58

 

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit = John 12:24

 

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit = John 3:5-6

 

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life = John 6:47

 

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it = John 14:12-14

 

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my Word, and believeth on Him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life = John 5:24

 

Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture = John 10:7-9

 

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. And Jesus said unto them, I am the Bread of Life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst = John 6:32-35

 

Very present help in time of trouble = Psalms 46:1

 

Victorious Conqueror = Revelation 6:2

 

Victory – His right hand and holy arm has gotten the victory = Psalms 98:1

 

Victory over death = Isaiah 25:8

 

Victory over the Dragon (devil) = Revelation 12:1-17, 20:2

 

Victory over the grave = 1 Corinthians 15:54-57

 

Victory that overcomes the world, which is our faith = 1 John 5:4

 

Victory through our Lord Jesus Christ = 1 Corinthians 15:57

 

Vine and we are the branches. When we abide in Him, we will bear much good fruit that will last = John 15

 

Virgin Mary pondered in her heart what the shepherds said at Jesus’ birth, and the things that Jesus did and the prophetic statements He made while He was growing up = Luke 2:19

 

Virgin Mary responded to the Archangel Gabriel by saying, “Be it unto me according to thy word” = Luke 1:38

 

Virgin Mary conceived Jesus supernaturally when the Holy Spirit overshadowed her, but after Jesus was born she and her husband Joseph came together as one and she bore more children = Matthew 1:25

 

Virgin Mary visited her cousin Elisabeth who was pregnant with John the Baptist, and at the sound of Mary’s greeting, the baby in her womb leaped for joy and Elisabeth and her baby were filled with the Holy Spirit = Luke 1:41-44

 

Voice is as the sound of many waters = Revelation 1:15

 

Voice of the Father spoke out of Heaven when Jesus was baptized in water by total immersion, and said “This is My Beloved Son in whom I am well pleased” = Matthew 3:17; Mark 1:11; Luke 3:22

 

Voice of the Father spoke out of the Cloud that enveloped Jesus, Moses, Elijah, Peter, James and John on the Mount of Transfiguration, and said, “This is My Beloved Son in whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him” = Matthew 17:5; Mark 9:7; Luke 9:35.

 

Voice of the Lord breaks the cedars of Lebanon = Psalms 29:5

 

Voice of the Lord divides the flames of fire = Psalms 29:7

 

Voice of the Lord is Majestic = Psalms 29:4

 

Voice of the Lord is Powerful = Psalms 29:4

 

Voice of the Lord is upon the waters. The God of Glory thunders = Psalms 29:3

 

Voice of the Lord makes the hinds to calve, and discovers the forest = Psalms 29:9

 

Voice of the Lord shakes the wilderness = Psalms 29:8

 

Voice of thy thunder = Psalms 77:18