Friday, June 7, 2024

Children's Book - Names and Titles of Jesus - Volume 21 - U

 

Names and Titles of Jesus

Volume 21

 

Undefiled = Hebrews 7:26

 

Under the Blood my body and soul is made whole = Mark 5:34

 

Under the Blood my past is forgotten = John 4:6-30

 

Under the Blood my sins are covered = Revelation 1:5

 

Understanding and Wisdom belong to Him = Proverbs 2:6

 

Understands our human frailties since He is both 100% Man and 100% God = Hebrews 4:15

 

Universal One and Only True and Living God = Hebrews 12:22

 

Universe includes all the millions of galaxies, solar systems, planets and worlds, stars, moon and sun. In our solar system, only Earth is inhabitable. In other galaxies, there might be life on those planets = Psalms 8

 

Universe was created as God spoke it into existence = Genesis 1

 

Universities exist in Heaven for higher learning, in all fields of study.

 

Unless God builds the house, they that labor do so in vain = Psalms 127:1

 

Unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, I would have fainted = Psalms 27:13

 

Unless the Lord had been on my side, I would have been defeated = Psalms 94:17

 

Unless thy law had been my delight, I would have perished in mine affliction = Psalms 119:92

 

Unspeakable Gift = 2 Corinthians 9:15. Romans 6:23 says, “The gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

 

Upholding all things by the Word of His Power = Hebrews 1:1-3

 

Upright = Psalms 92:15

 

Use me, O Lord, for Your glory.

 

Use me to teach Your people Your Word.

 

Use me to be an anointed Psalmist and Worshipper, and lead others into Your Throne Room.