Monday, April 29, 2024

Benny Hinn Teachings on Faith and the Healing Anointing

 

Benny Hinn Teaching (Part 1)

 

Faith

 

 

Seven Revelations of Faith

1.  Substance (spiritual substance, a “knowing”)

2.  Evidence (the manifestation of your faith)

3.  Obtain (receive and walk in what you are believing for)

4.  Faith produces understanding (revelation)

5.  If you have faith you will give to God

6.  Faith translates us from one place to another (produces change)

7.  Impossible to please God without faith

 

Ten Types of Faith

1.  Common faith – Titus 1:1,4,13; 2:2; 3:15

2.  Weak faith (limits God’s benefits) – Romans 4:19

3.  Strong faith (refuses to be defeated, does not take “no” for an answer) – Romans 4:20

4.  Little faith (wavering faith, too many “ifs” in prayer, doubt and unbelief) – Matthew 6:30, 8:26

5.  Great faith (moves God to answer prayer) – Matthew 8:10, 15:28

6.  Unfeigned faith (no hypocrisy, being real and transparent) – 1 Timothy 1:5; 2 Timothy 1:5

7.  Temporary faith (one who believes for a while and then begins to doubt; go in and out of faith; faith is inconsistent) – Luke 8:13

8.  Mental faith (does not act on the Word; has faith in their mind but lacks taking appropriate action; passive; faith but no works) – James 2:14-26

9.  Active faith (develops into a mighty living force; a faith that grows slowly and steadily) – James 2:14-26; Hebrews 10:19-38

10.             Divine faith (God’s faith that He imparts into you; walking in this kind of faith is to walk in the fullness of Christ) – Hebrews 11:3; Galations 2:20; 1 Corinthians 13:14

 

Twenty Things Faith Will Do

1.  Grow – 2 Thessalonians 1:3

2.  Lead to utterance – 2 Corinthians 4:13

3.  Works through love – Galations 5:6

4.  Clothes the naked – Matthew 6:30

5.  Heals the sick – Matthew 8:1-17

6.  Dispels fear – Matthew 8:26

7.  Makes you whole – Mark 10:52

8.  Saves from sin – Luke 7:36-50; Ephesians 2:8-9

9.  Fills believers – Acts 6:5-8

10.             Purifies the heart – Acts 15:9

11.             Sanctifies – Acts 26:18

12.             Imparts revelation – Romans 1:17

13.             Justifies – Galations 3:24

14.             Gives access into God’s grace apart from the law – Romans 5:2

15.             Produces righteousness – Romans 9:30,32; Philippians 3:9

16.             Gives security – Romans 11:20

17.             Imparts the Holy Spirit – Galations 3:14

18.             Makes us conscious of Christ and aware of His Presence – Ephesians 3:17

19.             Quenches fiery darts of Satan – Ephesians 6:16

20.             Produces the inheritance – Hebrews 6:12

 

 

 

 

Faith is …

1.  Seen – Matthew 9:2

2.  Can be turned away – Acts 13:8

3.  Continued in – Acts 14:22

4.  Perfected – 1 Thessalonians 3:10

5.  Destroyed – Galations 1:23

6.  Made of no effect – Mark 3:3

7.  Anointing gives faith, but it’s up to us to develop it. God imparts faith, but you exercise it.

 

 


 

Benny Hinn Teaching (Part 2)

 

How To Get in the Spirit in Less Than an Hour

 

 

It’s just as simple as salvation.

 

Waiting on God.

 

Acts 1:4-5

And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,” He said, “you have heard from Me; for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.” NKJV

 

Psalms 62:1

Truly my soul silently waits for God; from Him comes my salvation. NKJV

 

Psalms 130:5-6

5 I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,

And in His word I do hope.

6 My soul waits for the Lord

More than those who watch for the morning —

Yes, more than those who watch for the morning. NKJV

 

Intellect calms down, emotions settle down when waiting on the Lord in His Presence.

 

Put all anger and frustrations out of your heart.

 

Be still and know that I am God. Psalms 46:10

 

If you are uptight or begging God to do something, then God cannot get through.

 

His grace shows up.

 

Isaiah 33:2

O Lord, be gracious to us; we have waited for You. Be their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble. NKJV

 

Rest in the Lord. Waiting is resting.

 

Psalms 37:7-8

7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him;

Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,

Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.

8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;

Do not fret — it only causes harm. NKJV

 

Wait on the Lord and He will strengthen your heart (or your spirit).

 

Psalms 27:14 Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord! NKJV

 

The Lord wants to be gracious to you.

 

Isaiah 30:18

Therefore, the Lord will wait, that He may be gracious to you; And therefore He will be exalted, that He may have mercy on you. For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for Him. NKJV

 

When you wait, God moves. You cannot have the fullness of the Spirit until you wait. Waiting empties self.

 

The Holy Spirit is the innermost being or self of God. The Holy Spirit is the fullness of who God is. He knows the deep things of God.

 

“Be still” means to not let flesh show up. God wants your spirit. The flesh is always active and never still.

 

Waiting on the Lord brings us into emptiness and nothingness (of the flesh part of us).

 

In waiting, there is strength. Mount up with wings as eagles.

 

Isaiah 40:31

But those who wait on the Lord

Shall renew their strength;

They shall mount up with wings like eagles,

They shall run and not be weary,

They shall walk and not faint. NKJV

 

When the soul sinks down into nothingness, you are brought into divine fullness of God.

 

In the multitude of words, there is more blockages in the Spirit you create. Be silent before the Lord.

 

The realm of the Spirit won’t be known to you if you are always talking.

 

Do not fight Him or scream at Him. All you are doing is wearing yourself out. Be silent before the Lord and listen for Him to speak to you. Quiet your spirit down.

 

2 Corinthians 3:18 We are transformed by the Spirit of the Lord from one degree of glory to another.

 

“But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.” NKJV

 

The Holy Spirit protects you from demons.

 

Isaiah 40:10

0 Behold, the Lord God shall

Come with a strong hand,

And His arm shall rule for Him;

Behold, His reward is with Him,

And His work before Him. NKJV

 

 


 

Benny Hinn Teaching (Part 3)

 

Listen to the Quiet

 

 

God has shown me several unforgettable lessons about the power of silence, and I want to briefly share these five blessings from listening to the quiet.

 

When Kathryn Kuhlman said, “Quiet, please,” it was obvious she was serious. Everything stopped. Charlie, her talented organist, played ever so softly or not at all. Everyone became completely silent.

 

This went on for 10 minutes or so. The silence was almost overwhelming. Then this fellow seated near the front began to whisper into his hands which were cupped over his mouth: “Praise You, Jesus. Praise You, Jesus.”

 

Immediately Miss Kuhlman spoke emphatically, “Sir, I said quiet!”

 

I had never seen anything like it. Absolute silence returned, except for Charlie’s soft playing.

 

Minutes more passed. Finally, she said, barely audibly in just a whisper, “He comes in when you’re quiet.”

 

Then she repeated it, even softer: “He comes in when you’re quiet.”

 

I was a young believer, though by this time I had started ministering. Still, nothing I had seen in previous services had prepared me for this. I didn’t know what was going to happen. But I waited…and waited…and waited…

 

Then it happened!

 

All over the auditorium, miracles began to take place.

 

During the next hour, Miss Kuhlman talked to those throughout the audience who had been healed. One by one, in front of everyone, people of all ages shared how God’s anointing had moved over them in the midst of the silence!

 

“Get Very Quiet!”

 

I went back to Canada after that memorable service, and I thought, “I’m going to try this in one of my services.” After all, I had already learned and experienced so much from Kathryn’s meetings. God certainly used her for miracles all over the world, and He used her, graciously and mercifully, to teach and inspire me in those early days of my ministry.

 

I decided to try it one night, but the choir was wild, wonderful, and enthusiastic. Many of them were Jamaicans and Haitians, and the rest were a mixture of all backgrounds. Above all, they were charismatic, so their exuberance was only exceeded by their desire to worship the Lord.

 

The hall was packed. When the time came that I felt I should ask everyone to be quiet, my choir was having none of that! They were enjoying the presence of the Lord. It took me 20 minutes to finally get them to quiet down, and even then they kept saying, “Thank You, Lord. Praise You, Lord!”

 

They were doing exactly what you would expect of excited, charismatic Christians.

 

I kept saying, “Quiet, please.” They did their best. I looked over at my song leader, and his face spoke volumes as he wondered what in the world was going on.

 

Frankly, I was beginning to wonder the same thing!

 

I honestly didn’t know whether I was doing something right or not. All I knew was that Kathryn had done it, and the Lord had acted powerfully.

 

I figured, “If nothing happens, I’ll forget it and move on.”

 

Meanwhile, I kept repeating, “Quiet, please.”

 

Finally, the hall became silent. It was really, really quiet.

 

I didn’t know what to do next, so I waited and stayed still. Ten minutes passed. Twenty. Thirty.

 

I kept waiting with my eyes shut so very tightly. I had no idea what was going to happen—if anything. And after all that time, I didn’t want to look.

 

Suddenly something happened that startled everyone, including me.

 

Bang!

 

What was that?

 

Another loud bang!

 

More bangs. Finally, I could resist no longer. I opened my eyes. By that time, at least three people, maybe more, in different parts of the room had fallen.

 

While I was looking around, two more went down!

 

Then whoosh! Something filled the hall. I felt something like a strong electrical charge, like what I think a bolt of lightning would be. I felt a numbness sweep across my body.

 

And right before my eyes, almost everything there crumbled to the floor. Virtually no one was standing but me.

 

I was stunned. My song leader lay on the floor weeping. The musicians, the ushers, everyone was on the floor.

 

I grasped the pulpit tightly, and I heard the voice of God say to me, “I left you standing to see it!”

 

God moved so mightily that night, and I learned a very personal lesson of listening to the quiet.

 

More Quietness.

 

God wasn’t finished teaching me.

 

A few days later a friend named Peter called. He said, “I want to take you somewhere tomorrow morning, but you have to be ready by 5 o’clock.”

 

“What for?”

 

I guess it was apparent from the tone of my voice that I wasn’t especially fond of rising so early in the morning.

 

“Never mind,” he answered. “I’ll pick you up at 5.”

 

Peter was a good friend and a strong believer, so thought I’d go along with whatever surprise he had in mind.

 

As promised, he picked me up at 5. We headed out in his car. You don’t have to drive far out of Toronto to be in the woods, and that’s where we were shortly.

 

He parked, and we began walking several minutes into the forest. I was more puzzled than ever. Soon we were deep in the woods with nothing but trees, birds, and squirrels. I hoped there was nothing more dangerous out there.

 

We finally stopped, and he said, “I’ll be right back.”

 

I figured he needed to go the bathroom, so I stood waiting. And I waited. And I waited. Ten minutes turned into 20. It was very quiet, and I began hearing sounds I’d never heard before. I could even hear my heart pounding. The silence was immense.

 

By this time, I became really concerned. I assumed my friend would be back by now. So I yelled his name. Louder.

 

I was met with silence.

 

Then he suddenly jumped from behind a bush and scared me to death!

 

“That’s why I brought you out here!” Peter said.

 

“To scare me to death?” I asked.

 

“No,” he answered. “It was to teach you that you don’t know how to be quiet. You’re always talking and moving around and making noise. I brought you to the woods to teach you how to listen to the quiet.”

 

I tried to understand, but I was mostly mad at him.

 

“Do you know,” my friend continued, “that the great Bible teacher Dwight L. Moody said, ‘If I can take an unbeliever and get him quiet for five minutes, and in those five minutes have him think about eternity, I can get him saved. I won’t have to say anything’?”

 

That made such an impression on my tender heart.

 

Later, I read what the wonderful missionary leader Andrew Murray (1828-1917) wrote in his classic book, Waiting on God:

 

As long as the waiting on God is chiefly regarded as an end toward more effectual prayer, and the obtaining of our petitions, this spirit of perfect quietness will not be obtained. But, when it is seen that waiting on God is itself an unspeakable blessedness — one of the highest forms of fellowship with the Holy One — the adoration of Him in His glory will of necessity humble the soul into a holy stillness, making way for God to speak and reveal Himself.

 

It has taken me a lifetime to truly process what Miss Kuhlman, my friend Peter, Dwight L. Moody, and Andrew Murray taught me, as well as everything the Bible teaches, about listening to the quiet. I’m quite happy to tell you that I’m still learning what solitude with my Father can truly mean.

 

Five Blessings from Sacred Quietness

 

Along the way, God has shown me several unforgettable lessons about the power of silence, and I want to briefly share these five blessings from listening to the quiet.

 

A sacred quietness focuses on God, not you.

 

We are told, “Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him” (Psalm 37:7 ESV). Wait for Him. Seek the Giver, not just the gifts. Andrew Murray wrote, “Give God His glory by resting in Him, by trusting Him fully, by waiting patiently for Him. This patience honors Him greatly; it leaves Him, as God on the throne, to do His work; it yields self wholly into His hands. It lets God be God.”

 

A sacred quietness ushers you into God’s very presence and power.

 

The Holy Spirit Himself is often very quiet. You must learn to get still before the Lord and worship Him quietly. Only then can you understand the anointing that often comes in silence. This is why God Himself tells us, “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!” (Psalm 46:10 ESV).

 

A sacred quietness helps you hear God’s voice.

 

Remember how Samuel, as a child, was beckoned by God during the night? Twice he heard the Almighty’s voice. Finally, on the advice of Eli, his mentor, the youngster waited in the silence until he heard the voice calling his name. He replied, “Speak. I’m your servant, ready to listen” (1 Samuel 3:10 MSG). God told him to listen carefully, and quickly began giving instructions that would begin changing the course of history. The more time you spend alone with God, the more you’ll learn how to recognize His voice when He speaks to you. Be alert for the Holy Spirit witnessing to your spirit. Always remember, the Holy Spirit will reveal truth to you only as you’re able to hear it.

 

A sacred quietness invites God to work in you according to His timing.

 

The God who created the perfect Garden of Eden remains the Master Gardener seeking to see your life grow and flourish. Like the Father, “the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain” (James 5:7 NKJV). He knows when we are ready—spiritually, emotionally, physically, relationally, and financially—when we are “ripe” and ready to receive the rains and, eventually, the harvest. Much of that time is waiting in silence, observing the process and seasons. If God waits longer than you would prefer, remember we are told, “There’s an opportune time to do things, a right time for everything on the earth” (Ecclesiastes 3:1 MSG). Our times are in His hands, but learning to trust Him, even in the quiet, goes against everything most of us tend to do in life. Trust His timing!

 

A sacred quietness brings godly wisdom and understanding, despite your circumstances.

 

The prophet Isaiah, writing under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, said, “Take heed, and be quiet” (Isaiah 7:4 NKJV). Being silent and heeding God’s still, small voice goes hand-in-hand. We are told, “Oh, that you would be silent, and it would be your wisdom” (Job 13:5 NKJV); “Teach me, and I will be quiet. Show me where I have been wrong” (Job 6:24 NLV). Silence allows you to pay attention to what’s stirring in your soul. Instead of quashing or ignoring what’s going on in your spirit, pursue even more strongly your time with God in solitude.

 

I strongly encourage you to include a godly stillness into your life regularly. Set aside time as often as you can.

 

Understand that you will face resistance. That’s human nature. But don’t let anything keep you away from seeking Almighty God in a sacred silence.

 

People today are so used to constant noise and hectic schedules, so it takes a special commitment and discipline to spend time in solitude. Yet that’s where you will encounter God!

 

Again, quoting from Andrew Murray in Waiting on God:

 

Take time to be separate from all friends and all duties, all cares and all joys; time to be still and quiet before God. Take time not only to secure stillness from man and the world, but from self and its energy. Let the Word and prayer be very precious. But remember, even these may hinder the quiet waiting. The activity of the mind in studying the Word or giving expression to its thoughts in prayer, the activities of the heart, with its desires and hopes and fears, may so engage us that we do not come to the still waiting on the All glorious One; our whole being is prostrate in silence before Him.

 

Listen to the quiet. It can usher you into the greatest adventure of your life!

 


 

 

Benny Hinn Teaching (Part 4)

 

Notes About the Holy Spirit

Benny Hinn Broadcast

 

 

2 Corinthians 13:14

The grace (favor and spiritual blessing) of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the presence and fellowship (the communion and sharing together, and participation) in the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen (so be it). AMP

 

The word “fellowship” or Greek koinonia means:

 

1.          Presence

2.          Fellowship

3.          Sharing Together

4.          Participation

5.          Intimacy

6.          Friendship

7.          Communion

 

The Holy Spirit desires daily communion with us. Our Christian life has no power apart from the Holy Spirit.

 

Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17 says, “Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.”

 

John 14:16 says, “And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever.”

 

We are not left as orphans because we have the Holy Spirit.

 

The Holy Spirit is the most sensitive member of the Godhead.

 

He is easily grieved. Ephesians 4:30 “And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.” NKJV

 

He is the Helper of our infirmities. John 14:16 “And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever.” AMP

 

He is the Spirit of Truth.  John 16:13-15 says:

 

13 But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].

 

14 He will honor and glorify Me, because He will take of (receive, draw upon) what is Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you.

 

15 Everything that the Father has is Mine. That is what I meant when I said that He [the Spirit] will take the things that are Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you. AMP

 

1 Corinthians 2:9 was a quote from the prophet Isaiah:

 

9 But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, What eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed]. 

 

In Verse 10, we can know what God has prepared for us by His Spirit unveiling it to us.

 

Verse 10 Yet to us God has unveiled and revealed them by and through His Spirit, for the [Holy] Spirit searches diligently, exploring and examining everything, even sounding the profound and bottomless things of God [the divine counsels and things hidden and beyond man's scrutiny].

 

Who knows you better than your own heart? Who knows the Spirit better than He Himself?

 

1 Corinthians 2:11 says, “For what person perceives (knows and understands) what passes through a man's thoughts except the man's own spirit within him? Just so no one discerns (comes to know and comprehend) the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.” AMP

 

The Holy Spirit intercedes for us when we don’t know what to pray.  Romans 8:26-27 says:

 

26 So too the [Holy] Spirit comes to our aid and bears us up in our weakness; for we do not know what prayer to offer nor how to offer it worthily as we ought, but the Spirit Himself goes to meet our supplication and pleads in our behalf with unspeakable yearnings and groanings too deep for utterance.

 

27 And He Who searches the hearts of men knows what is in the mind of the [Holy] Spirit [what His intent is], because the Spirit intercedes and pleads [before God] in behalf of the saints according to and in harmony with God's will. AMP

 

Zechariah 4:6-7 tells us:

 

This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel:

 

6 “Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,”

says the Lord of hosts.

7 “Who are you, O great mountain?

Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain!” NKJV

 

Matthew 21:21-22 says:

 

21 And Jesus answered them, Truly I say to you, if you have faith (a firm relying trust) and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, “Be taken up and cast into the sea”, it will be done.

 

22 And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith and [really] believing, you will receive. AMP

 

Jesus is the revelation of all the Father is. He is the express image of the Father (John 14:9; Hebrews 1:3).

 

John 14:18 says, “I will not leave you as orphans [comfortless, desolate, bereaved, forlorn, helpless]; I will come [back] to you.” AMP

 

The Holy Spirit will take all hardness of heart out. Ezekiel 11:19 tells us:

 

“And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh.”

 

The Holy Spirit is your Helper. Don’t ignore Him. Stop pushing Him aside. With the Holy Spirit there is life, liberty and beauty.

 

Be introduced to the Person of the Holy Spirit today.

 

 


 

Benny Hinn Teaching (Part 5)

 

Revelation of Jesus in Gospel of John

 

 

John 1:1-5

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. NKJV

 

Jesus is revealed in every chapter of the Gospel of John.

 

 

Chapter 1

 

He is the life-giving Word and the Light-giving Word of God.

 

He is the illuminating Word.

 

He is the Eternal Word.

 

He is the Saving Word.

 

He is the Personal Word.

 

He is the Creative Word.

 

He is the Gracious Word.

 

 

Chapter 2

 

He is revealed as the Son of Man.

 

 

Chapter 3

 

He is revealed as the Divine Teacher.

 

 

Chapter 4

 

He is revealed as the Soul Winner in the account of the woman at the well.

 

 

Chapter 5

 

He is revealed as the Great Physician. He asks us the question today, “Will you be made well?”

 

 

Chapter 6

 

He is revealed as the Bread of Life.

 

 

Chapter 7

 

He is revealed as the Water of Life.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 8

 

He is revealed as the Defender of those who are weak.

 

 

Chapter 9

 

He is revealed as the Light of the World.

 

 

Chapter 10

 

He is revealed as the Good Shepherd.

 

 

Chapter 11

 

He is revealed as the Resurrection and the Life.

 

 

Chapter 12

 

He is revealed as the King.

 

 

Chapter 13

 

He is revealed as the Servant.

 

 

Chapter 14

 

He is revealed as the Great Comforter.

Chapter 15

 

He is revealed as the True Vine.

 

 

Chapter 16

 

He is revealed as the Baptizer in the Holy Ghost.

 

 

Chapter 17

 

He is revealed as the Great Prayer Warrior (Intercessor).

 

 

Chapter 18

 

He is revealed as the Suffering Messiah.

 

 

Chapter 19

 

He is revealed as the Uplifted Savior.

 

 

Chapter 20

 

He is revealed as the Great Conqueror Over Death.

 

 

Chapter 21

 

He is revealed as the Restorer of Human Lives. He restored Peter.


 

Benny Hinn Teaching (Part 6)

 

Seven Blessings of Malachi 3:10-12

 

 

Malachi 3:10-12 KJV says,

 

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in Mine house, and prove Me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.

 

This passage of the Word of God declares the seven amazing blessings of the tithe:

 

1.          You will have revival.

2.          You will experience great prosperity.

3.          The enemy will be crippled and will not touch your life.

4.          Your finances will be safe.

5.          Your family will be safe from the hand of the enemy.

6.          You will be a great witness of the power and blessings of the Lord to the nations.

7.          You will be highly desired, and God will use you for His glory!

 

 

God has such a powerful outpouring as you spend time in His Presence and do as He directs. From the beginning, God has desired to fellowship with His children.

Benny Hinn Teaching (Part 7)

 

Seven Blessings of Passover

 

 

Benny Hinn had guest Rev. Steve Munsey on “This is Your Day.”

 

Steve taught on the seven blessings of the Passover taken from the Scriptures about Moses and the exodus out of Egypt:

 

1.  God will assign an angel to you.

 

2.  God will be an enemy to your enemies.

 

3.  God will give you prosperity.

 

4.  God will take sickness away from you.

 

5.  God will give you a long life.

 

6.  God will cause increase in your life.

 

7.  God will give a special year's blessing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Benny Hinn Teaching (Part 8)

 

Seven Reasons for Divine Healing and Miracles

 

 

Let me share seven of God’s many purposes or reasons for healing people—then and now.

 

Reason #1: Jesus heals because He is full of compassion.

 

A leper came to Jesus, “…beseeching him, and kneeling down to him, and saying unto him, If thou wilt, thou canst make me clean” (Mark 1:40). What was the Lord’s response? “And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean” (verse 41). It was compassion that led to the miracle. Jesus Christ heals people today for the same reason, so that “…the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance” (Romans 2:4).

 

 

Reason #2: Jesus heals because healing belongs to His children.

 

Once, when Jesus was preaching near the city of Tyre, a Syrophenician fell at His feet, asking Him to cast an unclean spirit out of her daughter. Jesus said to her, “Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it unto the dogs. And she answered and said unto him, Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children’s crumbs” (Mark 7:27-28). The Lord saw the woman’s faith and the daughter was delivered. If you are a child of the King, healing should come to you first, even before unbelievers receive their miracle. Yet I watch as those who do not know the Lord reach out in great faith, hungry for the crumbs. And time after time He pours out His healing virtue upon these people. Thank God, healing is often the entry point that helps people receive Jesus Christ as Savior.

 

 

Reason #3: Jesus heals to bring glory to His Father.

 

On the side of a mountain near the sea of Galilee, “great multitudes came unto Him…and he healed them…(and) the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel” (Matthew 15:30-31). On another occasion, there was a similar response when Jesus healed a paralytic man. “…When the multitude saw it, they marvelled, and glorified God” (Matthew 9:8). All glory and praise belongs to the Father. Healing is a wonderful, awe-inspiring faith-builder that should lead to glorifying God.

 

 

Reason #4: Jesus heals to fulfill God’s promises.

 

At Capernaum, “they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses” (Matthew 8:16-17). When the Master heals, it is a fulfillment of the prophecy spoken through Isaiah. On the cross, Christ took our sickness and infirmities.

 

 

Reason #5: Jesus heals also to confirm His own Word.

 

Healing was promised by the Father, then declared by Jesus Christ. He said, “If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him” (John 10:37-38). Christ knew exactly why He was sent to earth. He came to perform the works of His Father. Miracles confirm the spoken word of Jesus. He heals to fulfill His personal word to you.

 

 

Reason #6: Jesus heals to show you the power in His Blood.

 

The prophecy declared in Isaiah 54:4-5 was fulfilled 20 centuries ago: “…he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.” The blood of Jesus was shed to forgive sin and provide healing.

 

 

Reason #7: Every time the Lord heals, the devil’s defeat at the Cross is exposed once again.

 

The Word tells us, “For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil” (1 John 3:8). At the house of Cornelius, Peter said, “You know…how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him” (Acts 10:37-38).

 

 

Divine Healing

 

Jesus knows everything about you. You are His treasure. He even knows the number of hairs on your head (Matthew 10:29-31). He desires to show mercy and healing toward you. You are so precious that He died on the cross for your sin and your infirmities. Let the Great Physician bring healing and deliverance to you today!

 

God wants you to live in divine healing and health.

 

It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 


For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.


The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.


I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 


Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:


Dear Lord Jesus (if you are not able to call him Lord yet, then just say "Jesus")


I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 


I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 


Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 


Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 


And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 


If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.


I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 


Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 


God bless you!!!