Monday, April 29, 2024

Joy Unspeakable and Full of Glory!

 

Joy Unspeakable and Full of Glory!

 

 

1.                Joy is sunshine to the soul!

 

2.                Joy is the Presence of Jesus!

 

3.                Joy is what takes me from glory to glory!

 

4.                Joy enables us to have endurance!

 

5.                Joy of the Lord gives me strength!

 

6.                Joy and Peace are twins!

 

7.                Joy and hope assure me of a bright future!

 

8.                Joy is in response to God’s goodness in our lives!

 

9.                Joy and Love is God in His essence!

 

10.           Joy empowers us to overcome any situation!

 

11.           Joy and Rejoicing are in God’s Sanctuary!

 

12.           Joy and Praise is a garment that defeats the spirit of heaviness!

 

13.           Joy of the Lord is present with me during times of mourning!

 

14.           Joy bubbles over and creates holy laughter!

 

15.           Joy and Rejoice in the Lord always!

 

16.           The Oil of Joy and Oil of Gladness comes from the Holy Spirit!

 

17.           Our joy is full when we love one another!

 

18.           We go out with Joy and are led forth by Peace!

 

19.           Our Joy is complete when we obey God’s commands!

 

20.           Looking to the Joy set before Him, Jesus endured the Cross!

 

21.           Happiness comes and goes, but Joy is permanent!

 

22.           The desert shall Rejoice and blossom forth abundantly!

 

23.           There shall be Rejoicing and Joy of the Bride and the Groom!

 

24.           Sing O Barren and Rejoice. For you shall be fruitful and have offspring!

 

25.           The Joy of the Lord will carry you through any hardship or trial!

 

26.           Rejoice, for the steps of a righteous man are ordered of the Lord!

 

27.           Rejoice, for you shall expand to the right and to the left!

 

28.           Rejoice that your name is written down in the Lamb’s Book of Life!

 

29.           Rejoice that God has given you a glorious future!

 

30.           Rejoice that Heaven is your eternal home!

 

31.           Rejoice for your healing and deliverance!

 

32.           Rejoice and dance for joy for your breakthrough!

 

33.           Joy and Laughter are medicine for the soul!

 

34.           The Anointing of Joy is like honey – sweet to the soul!

 

35.           The Anointing of Joy is strength and marrow to the bones!

 

36.           Everlasting Joy shall be upon your head like a crown!

 

37.           You shall obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and mourning shall flee away!

 

38.           In Heaven, there are far more joys than sorrows!

 

39.           Rejoice and sing for joy upon your bed!

 

40.           Arise from the depression, for the Glory of the Lord is risen upon you!

 

41.           Don’t focus on the pain, but look to Jesus who is your Healer and source of joy!

 

42.           J – Jesus

O – Others

Y – Yourself

 

43.           Joy is not the absence of suffering, but the Presence of Christ!

44.           Righteousness, Joy and Peace are spiritual triplets!

 

45.           There is much rejoicing among the angels over a soul who repents!

 

46.           The Anointing of Joy destroys yokes and bondages!

 

47.           When you remain in Christ, and His Word remains in you, your joy will be overflowing!

 

48.           May your joy overflow and bubble over!

 

49.           May you be happy and blessed and shown favor from the Lord!

 

50.           Sadness and depression no longer define you, but you shall know joy and gladness!

 

51.           When you begin to worship and praise the Lord, then His joy fills your soul!

 

52.           When you begin to clap your hands to the music, and dance like David danced, then His joy will come upon you!

 

53.           In the Lord’s Presence, there is fullness of joy. At His right hand, are pleasures forevermore!

 

54.           When the love of God is shed abroad in your heart by the Holy Ghost, you will overflow with joy and gladness!

 

55.           Celebrate the Presence of the Lord!

 

56.           Your joy will be complete when you walk in love!

 

57.           You will come into total healing and wholeness, and your joy will be like a fountain and your peace like a river!

 

58.           When the Lord brings you out of your captivity, then you will rejoice and be filled with gladness and singing!

 

59.           The Lord has put a new song on my tongue, even a song of praise and joy to my King!

 

60.           The Lord shall give you beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness! You will be an oak tree of righteousness!

 

61.           For your shame, the Lord will give you double for all the turmoil you went through. Double joy, double blessings, double favor, double prosperity!

 

62.           Your joy will be overflowing when you come to know the goodness of the Lord! O taste and see that the Lord is good!

 

63.           The Lord is bringing you into total restoration in every area of your life, and you will recover all! You will know joy and gladness, and will sing and dance before the Lord!

 

64.           The Lord is restoring your dreams and granting the desires of your heart. You will know joy and gladness like never before! You shall rejoice in your portion!

 

65.           The Lord grants the barren woman a home, and causes her to become a joyful mother of children!

 

66.           When we all get to Heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be. When we all see Jesus, we will sing and shout the victory!

 

67.           Rejoice and be glad, for the Marriage Supper of the Lamb has come!

 

68.           Rejoice, for your sins are covered by the Blood of the Lamb!

 

69.           Joy is refreshing to the soul like the gentle rain showers in the hot summer!

 

70.           Joy and Rejoicing come when there is the announcement of good news!

 

71.           I shall be joyful and sing aloud on my bed the high praises of God!

 

72.           I shall be joyful and dance like David danced!

 

73.           I shall rejoice in all of my blessings that flow from Heaven above!

 

74.           I am clothed in strength and honor and shall rejoice in time to come!

 

75.           My joy and gratitude are overflowing towards the Lord!

 

76.           I am rejoicing because the Lord has redeemed me from a life of poverty!

 

77.           I am rejoicing because the Lord has redeemed me from a life of sickness and pain!

 

78.           I am rejoicing because the Lord has redeemed me from destruction!

 

79.           I am rejoicing because the Lord has crowned me with lovingkindness!

 

80.           I am rejoicing because the Lord has crowned me with tender mercies!

 

81.           I am rejoicing because the Lord’s mercies are new every morning!

 

82.           I am rejoicing because great is the Lord’s faithfulness to me!

 

83.           As I rejoice in the Lord and delight in Him, He gives me the desires of my heart!

 

84.           I have joy and rejoice in the Lord because He loved me and chose me before I loved Him!

 

85.           I have joy and rejoice in the Lord because He has anointed me as His chosen vessel!

 

86.           I have joy and rejoice in the Lord because I am appointed to bear good fruit!

 

87.           I have joy and rejoice in the Lord because I am blessed with every spiritual and natural blessing!

 

88.           I rejoice in the Lord and my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the House of the Lord forever!

 

89.           I will be glad and rejoice in thee. I will sing praise to thy name, O thou Most High!

 

90.           Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous, for praise is comely for the upright!

 

91.           I joy and rejoice in my salvation and everlasting life in Heaven!

 

92.           I joy in my Lord Jesus Christ, from whom I have the victory!

 

93.           I joy in my Lord Jesus Christ, from whom I have received His Atonement!

 

94.           Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous, and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart!

 

95.           For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name!

 

96.           Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee!

 

97.           Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice!

 

98.           But let the righteous be glad, let them rejoice before God; yes, let them exceedingly rejoice!

 

99.           Sing unto God, sing praises to His name; extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name Jah, and rejoice before Him!

 

100.     My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed!

 

101.     Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth; make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise!

 

102.     Glory ye in His holy name; let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord!

 

103.     This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it!

 

104.     I rejoice at Your Word as one who finds great treasure!

 

105.     Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the children of Zion be joyful in their King!

 

106.     The wilderness and the wasteland shall be glad for them, and the desert shall rejoice and blossom as the rose; it shall blossom abundantly and rejoice, even with joy and singing!

 

107.     Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, and instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore, in their land they shall possess double; everlasting joy shall be theirs!

 

108.     I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness!

 

109.     And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you!

 

110.     Fear not, O land; Be glad and rejoice, for the Lord has done marvelous things!

 

111.     Be glad then, you children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God. For He has given you the former rain faithfully, and He will cause the rain to come down for you - the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month!

 

112.     Sing, O daughter of Zion! Shout, O Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem!

 

113.     The Lord your God in your midst, the Mighty One, will save. He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing!

 

114.     Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion! For behold, I am coming and I will dwell in your midst, says the Lord!

 

115.     Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your King is coming to you!

 

116.     Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory!

 

117.     My meditation of Jesus shall be sweet; I will be glad in the Lord!

 

118.     Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready!

 

It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 


For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.


The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.


I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 


Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:


Dear Lord Jesus (if you are not able to call him Lord yet, then just say "Jesus")


I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 


I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 


Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 


Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 


And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 


If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.


I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 


Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 


God bless you!!!