Monday, April 29, 2024

Joy of the Lord Scriptures

 

Joy of the Lord Scriptures

 

 

Key Words: Joy, Joyful, Glad, Gladness, Rejoice, Rejoicing, Happy 


But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. Ps 5:11


2.        Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures forevermore. Ps 16:11

 

3.        The king shall joy in thy strength, O Lord; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice! Ps 21:1

 

4.        And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord. Ps 27:6

 

5.        For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Ps 30:5

 

6.        Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart. Ps 32:11

 

7.        Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favor my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant. Ps 35:27

 

8.        When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday. Ps 42:4

 

9.        Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God. Ps 43:4

 

10.   Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King. Ps 48:2

 

11.   Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. Ps 51:8

 

12.   Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Ps 51:12

 

13.   The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with corn; they shout for joy, they also sing. Ps 65:13

 

14.   Let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah. Ps 67:4

 

15.   And he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness. Ps 105:43

 

16.   They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. Ps 126:5

 

17.   Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness; and let thy saints shout for joy. Ps 132:9

 

18.   I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy. Ps 132:16

 

19.   If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy. Ps 137:6

 

20.   And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in his salvation. Ps 35:9

 

21.   My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips. Ps 63:5

 

22.   Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands. Ps 66:1

 

23.   Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob. Ps 81:1

 

24.   Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of thy countenance. Ps 89:15

 

25.   Come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Ps 95:1

 

26.   Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. Ps 95:2

 

27.   Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice. Ps 96:12

 

28.   Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. Ps 98:4

 

29.   With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the Lord, the King. Ps 98:6

 

30.   Let the floods clap their hands: let the hills be joyful together. Ps 98:8

 

31.   Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Ps 100:1

 

32.   He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord. Ps 113:9

 

33.   Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. Ps 149:2

 

34.   Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. Ps 149:5

 

35.   Live joyfully with the wife whom thou lovest all the days of the life of thy vanity, which he hath given thee under the sun, all the days of thy vanity: for that is thy portion in this life, and in thy labor which thou takest under the sun. Eccl 9:9

 

36.   I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou Most High. Ps 9:2

 

37.   Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. Ps 16:9

 

38.   Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness. Ps 30:11

 

39.   Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart. Ps 32:11

 

40.   Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favor my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant. Ps 35:27

 

41.   Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The Lord be magnified. Ps 40:16

 

42.   Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. Ps 45:7

 

43.   All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad. Ps 45:8

 

44.   There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the Most High. Ps 46:4

 

45.   Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad. Ps 53:6

 

46.   The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory. Ps 64:10

 

47.   Let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah. Ps 67:4

 

48.   But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice. Ps 68:3

 

49.   The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God. Ps 69:32

 

50.   Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified. Ps 70:4

 

51.   Satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. Ps 90:14

 

52.   Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fullness thereof. Ps 96:11

 

53.   The Lord reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof. Ps 97:1

 

54.   My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Ps 104:34

 

55.   This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Ps 118:24

 

56.   They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word. Ps 119:74

 

57.   I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord. Ps 122:1

 

58.   The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. Ps 126:3

 

The wilderness and the solitary place shall be

glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and

blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the Lord, and the excellency of our God. Isa 35:1-2

 

Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things. Joel 2:21

 

Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. Joel 2:23

 

62.Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. Zeph 3:14

 

    

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to Him (Jesus): for the Marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

 

 It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 


For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.


The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.


I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 


Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:


Dear Lord Jesus (if you are not able to call him Lord yet, then just say "Jesus")


I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 


I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 


Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 


Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 


And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 


If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.


I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 


Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 


God bless you!!!