Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Poem to Jesus Christ

 


My soul pants after You for the water like does the deer,

You are as close as the mention of Your Name and always near.

 

Life with you is bright and sunny

I enjoy your sense of humor and find You funny.

 

You have a very sweet disposition,

And Your Presence is sweet like honey.

 

You are a very generous person and a good provider

You make sure that I am supplied with money.


I am not a trained career woman and am not able to work outside the home and bring in monetary wealth. However, I am abundantly supplied with spiritual wealth and health.

 

I am trained at being skillful in teaching and preaching the Word of God, writing books, home teaching our kids from preschool to grade 2 or 3, and playing organ and piano and being involved in worship and praise. All of that is a form of spiritual wealth and health.

 

Perhaps someday the royalties from my books and worship CD’s may bring in additional household wealth.

 

My ministry will minister to individuals (especially ladies) spiritual, physical, mental and emotional health and wealth.

 

My ministry will also minister to others emotional and spiritual rest and peace, and the turmoil in their soul will finally be healed, calm down and the warfare cease.

 

You are the One I love the very most

You are so wonderful and in You do I boast.

 

In You I am happy all the day long

You are my joy and delight, and my praise and my song.

 

My soul is thrilled when I think about You

Your Presence is fresh each morning as the dew.

 

I want to walk with You hand in hand

And join Heaven’s joyful marching band.

 

You are the joy and delight of my life

I am honored and pleased to be your spiritual wife.

 

I take great delight in You my King

With my thanksgiving and praises I want to sing.

 

You are my comfort when I feel sad

You always cheer me up and make me feel glad.

 

I still struggle with often feeling downcast and blue

But am learning to stick close to You like super glue

 

Eventually my soul will be healed and whole

You will restore everything to me that the devil stole.

 

I will know happiness, joy and peace

All of the warfare of the mind will cease.

 

My joy will be like a fountain and my peace like a river

I will be able to be a blessing to others and be a generous giver.

 

I truly enjoy giving of my money, energy and time

I do not necessarily expect others to compensate me with even a dime.

 

For me it works out best to minister to others for free

You gave Yourself willingly on the Tree.

 

The only thing You expect from us is to put our trust in and believe in You. You are called the Faithful and True.

 

I accept and receive You as my Savior, King and Lord

Thank You that my sins are forgiven and I am restored.

 

May Your Presence come into my heart

And may Your Presence and Glory never depart.

 

Everyday I need Thee, O Lord is my plea

I need Your Presence daily for fear to flee.

 

Help me to not be afraid, but just to believe

Help me to lean daily on You, and for Your strength to receive.

 

The spirit of fear has plagued me ever since I was born

It has left me feeling weary, worried and emotionally torn.

 

But now it is time to come into perfect love and get set free

You came to set the captives free when You shed Your Blood on Calvary’s Tree.

 

Victory is mine through faith in Your Word and Blood

Thank You for removing mourning and that Your love and joy would overwhelm me like a flood.

 

Help me to believe only and not have any fear or doubt

If I trust in You in every circumstance, You shall surely bring me out.

 

Help me to become a woman who is confident and strong

And is honest and admits it when she is in the wrong

 

Help me to repent when I waver

So that I would remain in the center of Your favor.

 

I want my heart and mind to be clean and pure

Thank you for bringing me into total recovery and cure.

 

You came to set the captives free

And one of those captives is me.

 

Someday I will preach deliverance to the captives and tell them they can be set free

Their chains and shackles will fall off and they will be set free from the Blood You shed for their deliverance on the Tree.

 

Salvation is for the entire man … spirit, mind, body and soul

You came to give Your life on Calvary so we could be made whole.

 

Give me the mind of Christ who is able to think thoughts that are true, honest, just and clear.

Set me free from evil forebodings that plague me at times, and for my mind to be set free from anxiety and fear.

 

You are the Way, the Truth and the Life, and no one can come to the Father except through You. Thank You that salvation is for both the Gentile and the Jew.

 

Sometimes I am tempted to run and hide when things begin to get tough, but I am learning to mature and grow up and tell the devil that “enough is enough”!

 

I cannot keep running from issues that come and go, but have to learn that one of the realities of life is to learn how to work things out and from my experiences to learn and grow.

 

I had to learn to work out issues when I lived with my mom and dad for a number of years. Things were not always easy and I shed a lot of tears and struggled with a lot of fears.

 

But over time we bonded and became as close as can be, and in most areas of life we were united and would agree. It took time to develop trust, and I learned that forgiveness is a must.

 

I had to learn to drop issues and let them go, so that we would have oneness and peace in the home so that the anointing oil of unity can flow.

 

We had to learn as a family to not allow our home to be filled with strife, if we wanted to live the abundant life.

 

We had to let go of pride, anger and rage, lest we become bound and imprisoned in our soul like a bird trapped in a cage.

 

We had to learn as a family that if we wanted to be free, happy and soar, then we had to let go of hurts and wounds and to the enemy to close the door.

 

We had to learn things by trial and error, as at the time there were no books or ministries to help us heal and grow. Joyce Meyer’s ministry did not appear on the scene until later on, and we had to learn by experience that we reap whatever we sow.

 

I am very glad for ministries like Joyce’s that are available now, to help set the captives free. She has surely been a blessing to my life and has led me from being bound in darkness to being set free.

 

Most of my shackles and chains have been loosed and have fallen off along the path of life. However, there is a little bit more healing to take place before the healing is final and I am learning how to be a mother and a wife.

 

It was prophesied over me years ago that God was doing a complete healing in my life and my husband would be the final healing after I became a wife.

 

The Lord is faithful to fulfill His prophetic words and bring his promises to fruition in our life. He is able to bring peace and to remove the strife. He is the God who gives abundant life.

 

I am like an olive tree flourishing in the House of the Lord. Life is getting more and more exciting now and I rarely ever get restless or bored.

 

I trust in His unfailing love and receive His blessings from above.

 

I love the Lord my God with all of my heart, soul, strength and mind. I am learning to be more gentle, loving, meek and kind.

 

I desire to be a better person, more mature and refined. I desire to be a virtuous and gracious woman who is more defined.

 

I want to praise my husband and not cause any spoil or shame. I want Him to be in the limelight and me in the background, so that He gets all the glory and fame.

 

Christ is the center of my life and everything in my life revolves around Him. He fills my soul with peace and joy to the brim.

 

My cup does overflow, and on my countenance He gives me a radiant glow. I excel the very best when I do not rush but take it slow.

 

I love You Jesus with all of my strength and might. My soul sings to You during the night. I yearn for Your Presence and Glory in my daily life. You are my delight and joy, and I enjoy being Your wife!

 

Love You Forever,

 

Kathleen (Kelli) Denise Riley

 


Prayer of Salvation

 

It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 

 

For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

 

God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.

 

The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.

 

I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 

 

Please do not delay or put it off for a future date.

A person never knows for certain the exact day they will die.

Tomorrow is not always guaranteed.

A person could be driving their vehicle on the highway and end up in a car accident and be instantly killed.

 

Life has no guarantees of how long a person will live and be here on this earth.

 

Please do not take any chances with your salvation. Eternity is a very long time, and nobody wants to end up in hell.

 

I plead with you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus into your heart and make Him your Savior and Lord. He will help you to live the Christian life and grow in your faith.

 

Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:

 

Dear Lord Jesus (if you are not able to call him Lord yet, then just say "Jesus")

 

I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 

 

I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 

 

Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 

 

Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 

 

And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 

 

If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.

 

I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 

 

Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 

 

God bless you!!!