Friday, August 30, 2024

Prophetic Poetry - Jesus is my Strength and Shield

 

 

August 30, 2024

 

Jesus is my strength and shield

To Him I will obey and yield

 

I will take the sword of the Spirit to wield

I will labor in God’s harvest field

 

The kingdom of God I will help to build

I am becoming more whole and healed

 

By the Blood of Jesus I am sealed

The glory of the Lord shall be revealed

 

With the Holy Spirit I am filled

When anxious, my soul is stilled

 

Sometimes I can be strong willed

At Calvary, Jesus was killed

Most of the Apostles were killed

 

The Beloved John lived to be an old age

He was persecuted and his voice they tried to cage

 

Of the Book of Revelation, John, and 1-3 John, he wrote every page

 

He was known as a son of thunder and sometimes in righteous zeal went into a rage

 

John was the Apostle of Love and set the stage

 

Spiritual warfare he did wage

 

He died at 97 years old at a ripe old age

 

 

He took care of Mary for the rest of her life

 

He was a peacemaker whenever in his ministry there was strife

It is not recorded that he ever had a wife

 

John taught others to walk in love and not cut others with a sharp knife

 

 

If we abide in Jesus we will bear good fruit that will last

Jesus can be funny and be a blast

 

The last will be first and the first will be last

The love of God is like an ocean and is so vast

 

Daniel, for his faith in God, was thrown into the lions den

 

The backslidden son that left his father’s home ended up in the pig pen

 

A short name for Benjamin is Ben

A short name for Genevieve is Gen

 

Baby chicks are produced by the mother hen

A short name for Jennifer is Jen

A short name for Kenneth is Ken

A man’s name is Len

 

Jesus came to save both women and men

I am a ready writer with a pen

 

Of God’s commandments, there are listed ten.

 

Joyce Meyer used to say “Why God Why?” and “When God When!”

 

Jesus is the best and most excellent of all men

The Lord wants all to be saved of men (the whole human race of both women and men, and children)

 

In the Old Testament, it refers to “Sons of Men”

 

Jesus is the King of kings

The Bible says that over His bride He sings

 

There is healing in His wings (outer garment)

Joy to the world He brings

 

I serve the Lord with no attached strings

 

Someday I’ll own several beautiful rings (rubies, diamonds, amethysts, sapphires and more)

 

Jesus is the Pearl of Great Price

Jesus loves to eat rice

 

The enemy with temptation does entice

The Lord wants to set people free from every vice

 

Jesus is tall and slim and not fat

I have raised many cats and love every single cat

 

The cats would often catch a rat

 

Some people spiritually are as blind as a bat

 

In the state of Kansas the ground is mostly flat

 

It is acceptable in public and at church for women to wear a hat

 

I have a son named Matthew, and for short I call him Matt

 

Some people who are religious are so legalistic that it’s like swallowing a gnat.

 

People with the names of Patrick and Patricia often like to be called by a shorter name of Pat.

 

When Jesus ascended into Heaven after going to the Cross and finishing His ministry, next to the Father on the Throne He sat.

 

I love to do cross stitch as a relaxing hobby … patterns of this and that.

 

I have not achieved perfection, but obedience to the Lord’s will in my Christian life is where I am at.

 

At first I may say no to the Lord that I will not labor anymore in the vineyard, but then I repent and change my mind.

 

The Lord is understanding, and merciful, gracious and kind.

 

I thought I was officially retired from being a Bible teacher, but then God gave me a new assignment in my older age to be a Gospel preacher.

 

At first I was angry because I am ready to go on to heaven,

 

I long to be with my mom and dad and other relatives who are there and my pets too.

 

I am blessed to have more children than just seven.

 

I began having prophetic dreams when I was the age of eleven.

 

Jesus said to not have any doctrinal leaven.

 

I have a cousin who is a minister whose name is Kevin.

 

I used to know someone named Devin.

 

 

 

Jesus’ nature is very meek

 

I am a computer Geek

 

In Bible College my first class I took was Greek.

 

Wounded people who have figurative holes cannot hold in love and joy and peace for very long because they leak.

 

I desire to become a godly woman who has a spirit that is gentle and meek.

 

My online grocery list I do always tweak.

 

I want to start taking Communion once every week.

 

The Lord will strengthen and give a second wind to those who feel either mentally, emotionally or physically drained, tired out and weak.

 

I have felt sad because I had a miscarriage within the last few days

 

I try to live holy and righteous and truthful in all my ways

 

To obey the Lord in the long run it pays.

 

 

Jesus is my sweet sunshine and warm sun rays, especially living here in Alaska where it is cloudy and rainy on most days.

 

It is a rainforest where I live

 

 

All the glory and honor to Jesus I give

 

I love to bless ministries with offerings and I have the gift to generously give.

 

At my older age I try to keep occupied and remain active where I currently live

 

 

I want to be in the Lord’s favor

 

And be obedient and true to serving the Lord and never waver

 

I wash my hands (deeds) and my feet (walk with God) in Moses’ Tabernacle’s priestly laver.

 

The vanilla bean ice cream I buy is safe for pregnancy and has a wonderful flavor.

 

The Word of God do I chew and savor.

 

Jesus Christ, since the age of six years old, has been my Lord and Savior.

 

Sometimes I feel troubled in my spirit and soul

 

The stresses of life have taken its toll

 

Jesus is my healer and makes me whole

 

To serve the Lord with all my might is my goal.

 

The Lord is helping me with my finances and lifting me out of the hole.

 

I enjoy watching Lakewood Church services with Victoria and Joel.

 

When the enemy comes in like a flood, then lay low.

 

There are a lot of facets about God that I do not yet know.

 

In a dream of the Throne Room, the usher seated me on an aisle seat on the third row.

 

If you want to prosper and reap, you must first sow.

 

Jesus is coming soon in the clouds in the rapture, and the Archangel Gabriel will take his trumpet and begin to blow.

 

 

The clarion call will sound

 

I once was lost but now am found

 

My name is written in the Lamb’s book of Life and I am heaven bound

 

God created all the worlds to be round

 

Those who are running from God

 

The Lord will pursue you like a Blood Hound

 

We used to have raccoons and feral cats show up in our garage in California, and I would trap them in a cage and take them to the Pound.

 

The Lord said that He has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a mind that is sound.

 

The Lord will reveal Himself to you and show you things that will astound.

 

Jesus came to set the captives free and those who are bound

 

He doesn’t want you to live in bondage to any sin, vice or fear

 

He wants to wipe away every tear.

 

He holds you in His heart and He says to you that in His heart you are very dear.

 

Just seek the Lord with all your heart and begin to draw near.

 

He who has an ear let him hear

 

Jesus went through all the mocking and those that did jeer

 

Jesus in the clouds will soon appear

 

Hang out with those who live godly and make them your buddy and peer

 

Sometimes I feel like kicking the devil in the rear

 

Some people have a defiled conscience that is so seared over that they can no longer feel God’s Presence or from the Lord hear.

 

Live for the Lord with all your strength every single day of the year.

 

 

It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 

 

For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

 

God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.

 

The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.

 

I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 

 

Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:

 

Dear Lord Jesus (if you are not able to call him Lord yet, then just say "Jesus")

 

I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 

 

I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 

 

Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 

 

Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 

 

And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 

 

If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.

 

I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 

 

Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 

 

God bless you!!!