Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Prophetic Poetry - Raising My Children


Raising my Children


I love all of my dear children, the boys and the girls.

 

They are precious little gems and more valuable than pearls.

 

I am overjoyed to being their mother,

 

And being closer to them than a brother.

 

I cherish holding them in my arms and rocking them to sleep

 

In regards to the Word and Worship I want to teach them everything I know

 

I desire for them to learn the Word of God and for them to spiritually and in wisdom grow.

 

I want them to be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might

 

I want to be there when they begin to cry during the middle of the night.

 

I want to feed them nutritious foods so they become strong and grow tall

 

I want to take them to the park so they can play ball.

 

I want to raise them in the fear and admonition of the Lord.

 

I want them to grow up being peace makers and getting along in one accord.

 

I want to take them to fun places for kids in their early years

 

I want to be there for them when they are sad and need me to comfort them and dry their tears.

 

I want to teach them what the Word says about walking in love, 

 

So that they would receive blessings and rewards from above.

 

I want to teach them to grow up being secure and stable,

 

And having proper self respect and esteem and knowing they are capable and well able.

 

I want to spend time reading story books to them when they are young in age

 

Teaching them all about doing good to others and walking in the fruit of the Spirit and controlling their temper and fits of rage.

 

I want to teach them to obey the Word of God and walk in all of God’s ways,

So that their life would be filled with blessings and favor all of their days.

 

I want to teach them how to walk in reverence, respect and honor towards their dad,

 

And to also show the same reverence to Jesus, Abba (Father God) and Papa (Precious Holy Spirit) and make their hearts joyful and glad.

 

I want to teach my kids the difference between doing wrong versus doing right so that their future would be successful and bright.

 

I want to teach my kids to spend time daily in worship and to pray, so that the blessings and favor of God would abide with them during the day ... everyday.

 

I desire for my kids to be happy, well adjusted children who behave well and have good etiquette and manners

 

And for my girls to learn how to sew and create beautiful professional praise and worship banners.

 

I desire for my girls to all be trained in liturgical dance to offer up praise to the Lord,

 

To worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness in the midst of the congregation worshipping in one accord.

 

Our sons are a royal priesthood, some being involved in business or government and others in ministry (or both)

And ministering and being a blessing to people, and going about doing good.

 

My kids will never taste of poverty, but only of health and wealth and blessings beyond measure

 

The Word of God and spending time worshipping daily in the Presence of God, will be their daily joy and treasure.

 

Their delight is in the Lord, and in His law they meditate day and night.

 

The devil they will overcome (faith is a fight), and their future will be sunny and bright.

 

They will flourish like the olive tree planted in the House of the Lord Most High

 

They will be like trees planted by the water, bearing fruit in every season, whose leaf does not wither and whatever they do shall prosper, and they shall live forever and ever and never die.

 

They shall have abundant life that overflows

They shall never experientially know heartaches and woes.

 

They shall be blessed children who live the good life

All of my kids will someday get married to God’s handpicked husband or wife, and live a very happy and fulfilling life.

 

They will all have a successful and joyful and peaceful marriage, and they will all bear children and push a baby carriage.

 

My husband and I will be grandparents someday, but in the meantime one of my unborn children is along the way

 

I look forward to when my baby is born on that great day

And rock them to sleep and in their crib they rest and lay.

 

All of my kids are children who are so loved, cherished and are a treasure

 

My love for them is beyond human measure.

 

They will know their grandparents and relatives on my side and on my husband's side too

 

They will grow up having a very large supportive family and being surrounded by so many loving relatives and not just a few

 

They will not experience feeling lonely, sad or blue especially during the holiday season

 

But be surrounded by so many family members who will all join in unity and fellowship and glorify Jesus for being the reason for the season.

 

They will attend family gatherings and large dinners

 

They will grow up to be successful winners.

 

They will not be complainers and whine, but will come to Jesus’ table to fellowship and dine.

 

I will lead them in a prayer at a young age to invite Jesus to come into their heart

 

They will be instantly filled with the Holy Spirit, and from their life the Spirit and Anointing will never depart.

 

They will be easy to manage and not prone to gripe and whine,

 

But will be well behaved and obedient and easy to keep in line.

 

They will not cause us any heartache or trouble

 

But our rejoicing and joy and delight will be double.

 

They shall be children of laughter and peace

 

Their portion will be love, joy and peace and their blessings will never cease.

 

They will never experientially know oppression, depression, obsession or possession from the enemy of our soul

 

But their portion will be love, joy, peace, faith, believing, trust, confidence, rejoicing, happiness, gladness and being totally well and whole.

 

They will never end up emotionally messed up like Joyce Meyer and me due to past abuse in our life

 

But all they will know is joy, peace, faith, trust, hope, confidence and abundant life without any strife.

 

The plans You have for them are good … plans to prosper them and give them a good future and a hope.

 

They will never have to experience hopelessness and having someone pull them out of the mire by throwing out a rope,

 

They will never be emotionally disturbed or troubled,

But their joys and successes will be doubled.

 

They will never have to experience living in terror, dread or fear

But they will know the perfect love of God and be stable and their mind and thinking will be clear.

 

They will never allow bitterness and unforgiveness to take root in their heart and be consumed with anger and rage,

 

But will walk in love with others and not be bound in their own figurative prison like a bird trapped in a cage.

 

They will be free to fly and to soar like the eagle soars high in the sky

 

They won’t waste their time being despondent or feeling despair and begin to daily sulk and cry

 

They will not experientially know what a dysfunctional life is like for people who go through it over a long period of years and weep so many tears, and battle with so many fears.

 

But they will be healthy and whole children and adults and live good, happy, abundant, joyful, peaceful and prosperous years.

 

My prayers and wishes for my children God hears.

 

My children are my precious dears.

 

I want better for them than what I had. I want them to be children who are healthy, whole, joyful, happy and glad.

 

I do not wish for my children when they are little to be bogged down with adult cares and stress.

 

They should be free to run and play, and be happy and laugh, and even goof off and to never be stuck in the midst of a mess and feel much turmoil and distress.

 

A home should be a safe haven of rest for a child

 

Not a place where strife or abuse breaks out and things become crazy and wild.

 

Children need stability in their life

A place of peace without any quarreling and strife.

 

Children need both mom and dad

To feel secure and loved and not feel mad or sad,

or that for some reason they are “bad”.

Then they blame themselves, like it is their fault, if mom and dad do not feel happy together and glad.

 

I want more than anything else for my children to grow up having a happy, prosperous life without any emotional pain or strife. I want them to live the good life, and experience abundant life. And grow up being taught how to be a good future husband and father or good mother and wife.

 

This is the longing of my heart, to have a marriage that is strong, stable and happy and does not fall apart.

 

I want all my children to have a happy childhood, and for things in their life to be good.

 

Thank You Lord for hearing my humble plea

I give You permission to refine and transform me into the woman, mother and wife I need to be.

 

You are the Potter and I am the clay

Mold me into the vessel You want me to be is what I pray.

 

Help me to be a woman who is kind, gentle and meek

And Your precepts and Presence that I would seek.

 

I pray that I would become a vessel of gold

And that I would one day preach deliverance to the captives and that I would be bold.

 

I pray that things that I say would set people free (especially ladies)

And that their lives would be transformed into a sturdy and blossoming oak tree.

 

I pray that my marriage would far exceed what the Hunter’s share

And that my husband and I would be a very good pair.

 

Anything is possible to those who believe

I believe it is possible to have a marriage even more grand than the Hunter’s, and so I receive.

 

If I am going to model myself after anyone, it is going to be Frances. She brought out the best in her husband, and put him first. She made sure his needs were completely met.

 

Then he responded favorably and outdid her in meeting her needs. It was a win win situation that resulted in a happy life with no friction or strife.

 

They shared love, affection and romance even in their elderly years. In their relationship, there were far more joys than tears.

 

Out of all the marriage books I have read in the past, I want a relationship like they had that would forever last and be a blast (joyful, exciting).

 

They both claim that their marriage was exciting and the sex and romance was a joy and delight. They had a happy life together and their future was sunny and bright.

 

However, they had struggles in the area of health and wealth. They were sick so much of the time, and had to be hospitalized numerous times.

 

Francis has many virtuous and good qualities and I want to model myself after her. She never complains, she is full of faith and does not doubt, she is an optimist rather than a pessimist. She believes for the best, she is a woman of fidelity, she showers her man with compliments and praise. She shows her husband respect, honor and reverence.

 

She has a quiet, meek, and humble spirit. She is a giver more than a receiver, but also receives well too. She is always cheerful and easy to get along with. She is not a nag or is cantankerous.

 

She is unselfish, not rude, keeps the house clean and immaculate, keeps the laundry washed or takes the clothes to the cleaners, has a warm meal on the stove when her man gets home. She is frugal with money and manages her funds well. She is not irresponsible.

 

She practices good hygiene and is always clean and fresh. She wears nice clothing, keeps her hair looking nice and is a manager of the housekeepers and cooks who help her out.  

 

She does him good and not harm all the days of her life. She brings him no spoil, nor causes any shame. Her children arise and call her blessed, and her husband also and he praises her.

 

She shall rejoice in time to come. The law of kindness is on her tongue. She manages the affairs of her household very well. She is a woman of grace and integrity.

 

She is full of joy and likes to laugh a lot, creating a pleasant atmosphere. She is not into soap operas or romance novels, or anything secular, but spends her time in the Word of God and in worship, as well as higher education through reading many good books. She enjoys ministering to other people, and feeding the lambs and sheep of the Lord’s pasture.

 

She is gentle and kind with the flock and leads them to green pastures where they can rest. She does not whip the sheep or drive them like you do with cattle. She herself is harmless as a dove and blameless as a lamb.  

 

Her entire life is centered around her husband. She even will create cross stitch projects in honor of her husband.

 

I have loved and served Jesus my entire life, and am very honored to be His spiritual wife. What an honor and joy, what a great delight. He has a sweet disposition and is very pleasant to be around. He is faithful and true, and a man of integrity and honor in all of His ways.

 

I am very happy to become a mother. Life is sweet with my husband. He is the joy of my life. He treats me with kindness and respect, like I am His precious Princess. He is a good listener and has a quiet spirit. He is very patient. He seems to tune in with my feelings which I appreciate. Most of the time He is very meek.

 

Prayer of Salvation

 

It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 

 

For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

 

God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.

 

The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.

 

I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 

 

Please do not put it off for another time in the future. I urge you to not delay. Come to the Lord today and give Him your heart and life. He will save, and heal you and make you whole.

 

Please do not delay, because on this earth there are no guarantees that a person will wake up in the morning. Also, you could be driving on the highway and be involved in a major collision and be instantly killed. You may be flying in a jet or aircraft and the plane crashes and everybody is killed. 

 

A person does not know the exact date that they will die. But the fact is that every person will eventually taste of death (unless you are translated to Heaven which is very rare and highly unlikely, although it could happen for a few that is. it happened for Enoch, Elijah and Elisha).  

 

Come to the Cross today and do not delay. Time is of the essence. If you should die not knowing Christ, then you would perish and end up in hell. Eternity is a very long time. Do not play games with your salvation or takes unnecessary risks. 

 

Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:

 

Dear Lord Jesus,

 

I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 

 

I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 

 

Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 

 

Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 

 

And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 

 

If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.

 

I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 

 

Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 

 

Only Jesus can satisfy your soul, and only He can heal your heart and make you whole. 

 

He will give you peace you never knew, and sweet love and joy, and Heaven too, for only Jesus can satisfy your soul.

 

God bless you!!!