Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Prophetic Poetry - Jesus healing my mind and emotions

 

Poetry to Jesus

  

Thank You Jesus for healing me and making me whole

 

Thank You for washing away my sins and making me as white as snow

 

Thank You for refreshing me with Your Presence and on my face is a glow

 

Thank You for helping me in certain areas of my life to mature and grow

 

Thank You for taking back what the enemy stole.

 

Thank You for rescuing me financially and helping me climb out of the hole

 

Thank You for letting me see Your glory and Your face to me You do show

 

Thank You for enabling me to achieve every goal

Thank You for blessing me monetarily so that I can have seed to sow

 

I dreamed of being at the Throne Room and seated on the third row

 

Anoint me with the Holy Spirit so that with Him teaching me all things I can flow

 

Where there has been lack thank You for overflow

 

Everyday I am making progress and my faith does grow

 

Thank You for helping me to be patient when things seem slow

 

Years ago I attended a very anointed prophetic meeting at church called Harp and Bowl

 

Thank You for beautiful gardens with pathways to take a morning stroll

 

When You come to take Your children to Heaven in the rapture, then the Archangel Gabriel will take his trumpet and begin to blow

 

King David was very skillful in using an arrow and bow

 

Wherever You lead me I will go

 

Thank You for anointing me to bring in the dough (money, income)

 

I thirst after You O Lord like the deer and doe

 

My desire is for You to fully know

 

In my apartment I have to keep the noise and music down low

 

Let the redeemed of the Lord say so

 

Thank You that with my Diabetes that I have been fortunate and never lost a single toe

 

Thank You that in my lifetime I never developed a growth or mole

 

I live in Alaska near the North Pole

 

Help me to know what part is my role

 

Lord, I seek Your will in all things

 

I brace myself for whatever life brings

 

I like solid gold loop earrings

 

In the middle of the night my soul sings

 

Thank You for teaching me all things

 

Thank You for helping me to soar like the eagle and develop my wings

 

Thank You that there is healing in Your wings

 

Everyday my phone rings

 

Jesus, You are the Lord of lords and King of kings

 

Thank You that I was bought for a price

 

I like to do food prep work and the onions and garlic to dice

 

I try to be cordial and to everybody be sweet and nice

 

You told Peter to feed Your sheep and lambs thrice

 

Many years ago in our home we set a trap for mice

 

Sometimes I like to prepare rice

 

I avoid areas of sin that do entice

 

I also avoid anything sinful that would be a temptation and vice

 

Thank You for taking my hand and along the pathway You lead

 

Thank You for meeting each and every need

 

Thank for You for blessing me monetarily with seed

 

Thank You that You always do for people a good deed

 

Thank You that You provide for me and me You feed

 

Thank You that in Your Word me do You spiritually  feed

 

You bore the stripes on the Cross and You did bleed

 

I have rarely ever been tempted to be a person of greed.

 

Thank You that in my life You meet every need

 

When I intercede about someone or something, Your blood and mercy do I plead

 

Whom the Son sets free is free indeed

 

Jesus, You are my solid rock and my shield

 

Jesus, to You my soul and spirit does yield

 

Send me out to wins souls to Christ into Your harvest field

 

Thank You for defending me when I’ve been on the battlefield

 

Thank You that many areas of my life You have healed

 

Thank You that with redemption I am sealed

 

Thank You that Your glory shall be revealed

 

With certain foods, before I eat them I have them pealed

 

You told us to be fishers of men where You have to use a fishing pole and net for them to come in and be reeled

 

Thank You Lord for this beautiful but rainy day

 

In my life please have Your perfect way

 

You are my sweet sunshine who brings hope daily and a warm sun ray

 

In California we lived close to the San Francisco Bay

 

Thank You that You are flexible in areas that are gray.

 

I know You love butterflies, bumblebees and the blue jay.

 

I thank You that in my life everything is going to be okay.

 

To serve the Lord and live for Him it does pay.

 

To You alone I spend time and pray.

 

Thank You that I have power in my words and can in faith have what I say.

 

Lord Jesus, grace me with Your presence and come and remain and stay.

 

Thank You that every one of my enemies You will slay.

 

I’ve never backslidden or turned from the faith, but once in a while in certain areas of my life You rescued me when like a sheep I did stray.

 

All my burdens to You at the foot of the Cross I lay

 

All the promises in Your Word is Yea and not Nay

 

Your Word is a light unto my path and guides me in my way

 

Lord, in all of my ways I want to obey

 

You are a good Heavenly Father who enjoys watching Your children have fun and play

 

Thank You for opening the door to a music school that would teach me how to master the Organ and Piano and learn how to professionally and skillfully play.

 

I want to be anointed to serve You

 

I always want to remain faithful and true

 

You cheer me up when I am sad and blue

 

Your name is called Faithful and True

 

I want to remain in You so tight that it’s like super glue

 

Thank You for revealing things to me when I have no clue

 

Your Anointing everyday is like in the morning when the ground is covered with dew.

 

Your Word I slowly eat and chew.

 

Your national heritage is that of being born a Jew.

 

You make everything beautiful and new.

 

Once a month I like to make a veggie stew.

 

Let every word be established in the witness of three of two.

 

You are in the midst of three or two.

 

Many people love You so much. I love You too!

 

For a happy marriage that is successful, both partners have to put something into the marriage and it takes the cooperation of two.

 

Thank You Lord that it has been years since I last had the flu.

 

Lord, I’m not into celebrities or whose who.

 

Lord I love You with all my might

 

You give me songs in the middle of the night

 

You make my days sunny and bright

 

You heard my prayers when I was in a plight.

 

With my faith do I fight

 

The new things of God do I taste and take a bite

 

Faith is like the wind that blows the kite.

 

Deliver me from things that cause me to feel fright.

 

Thank You that everything in my life is going to be all right.

 

You are the God who weighs wrong and right.

 

You want us to know the difference between wrong and right.

 

I don’t want to do anything that is wrong, but strive to only do what is pleasing and right.

 

Thank You for helping me financially when the finances were tight.

 

The death of Your saints is precious in Your sight.

 

I walk by faith and not by sight.

 

I teach the Word on the internet on my ministry website.

 

Thank You that in certain spiritual matters You give me wisdom and insight.

 

When I get to heaven I will wear a robe that is bright white.

 

I don’t want any stain or wrinkle in my life, but want my heart and life to be clean and bright white.

 

Nothing can separate me from Your love, not even depth or height.

 

I want to walk in the light as You walk in the light.

 

It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 


For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.


The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.


I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 


Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:


Dear Lord Jesus,


I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 


I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 


Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 


Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 


And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 


If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.


I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 


Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 


God bless you!!!