Saturday, August 24, 2024

Prophetic Poetry - Prayer to Jesus



Jesus is the best friend I ever had.

He comforts me when I feel sad.

He fills me with joy and makes me glad.

He rarely ever gets mad.


When my feet slip, He is my Solid Rock

He is a Good Shepherd who watches over the Flock. 


He has my back, and in Him I never lack

My luggage is ready for me to pack

I'm relocating very soon

Thought it would be last June

Whatever the date is we will leave around noon


I'll wave goodbye to Juneau

And move to my new house

To live with my kids and spouse

I'll be much happier in my new town

Someday will wear a crown.


The color of the new house is white

In that state there is more hours of sunlight 

We will travel there by taking a flight.

The Lord gives me a song in the middle of the night.

I have fresh hope for a future that is sunny and bright

Faith is a rest but also a fight

When you don't know what to do, just trust God and hold on tight

Serve the Lord with all of your might.

It's by my Spirit says the Lord, not by your own power or might.

The Lord has heard my cries and plight.

The Lord wants us to do in every situation what is right.

We walk by faith, and not by sight. 


Just wait on the Lord for His timing in your life

Cease from anger and get rid of all the turmoil and strife.

If you want to be married, the time will come when you will be called "man and wife". 


I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living

For most of my life have been very generous and cheerful when giving.


Oh taste and see that the Lord is good


Decree and declare what you want your future to be

Speak it into existence and the enemy will flee.

You shall be established like the strong oak tree.

Your prayers will be answered and come to pass and God's faithfulness in your life you will see.

You shall be more relaxed and free.

Prayers are answered when two or three agree.

Someday every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord and all will bow their knee.


You will be free like the eagle to soar 

And never again will you be poor.

God's Spirit He will outpour.

The Lion of Judah shall roar.

You will be amazed at all God has in store.


In the House of God you shall flourish like the olive tree,

You shall come into health and prosperity and God's goodness you will see.


Your children shall be happy and be as olive plants around your table. 

You shall grow and become strong and stable, and well able.


Your promises shall surely come to pass.

Remember back when you were chosen as Valedictorian of your Class.

Sometimes when praying, it feels like your ceiling is made of brass.


Sometimes it feels like our prayers are not getting through, but they do. 

Sometimes it feels like life is a zoo.

Don't get caught up in celebrities of whose who.


Just live a quiet and peaceable life and enjoy all your days

The Lord is pure and righteous in all of His ways. 


The Lord is a God of integrity and always fulfills His promises to you

You just have to give Him time to work in your life and He will prove Himself to be faithful and true.


Don't worry over what you cannot do, just focus on what you can do and leave the rest to God

He rules and reigns from Heaven with power and authority holding a scepter rod.


When you are in a difficult situation and don't know what to do, 

Just lean on Him and He will see you through.

He will never fail you or forsake you.

All of His promises in the Word He will bring it to pass in your life and be faithful and true.

In the meantime until the promises come to pass, quit always being upset, distressed, depressed and blue. 

He has a hope and a future and good plans for you.

You shall spend eternity in Heaven and be with your loved ones and pets too.


Weeping only lasts for a night, a short time

The Lord will comfort you and take you to Heaven in His perfect time. 


You will minister to others, to your spiritual sisters and brothers.


You will preach the Gospel and scores of people will come to the Cross. 

The Lord purifies your heart so you can be a vessel of honor, fit for the Master's use, and He removes all the dross.


Come to the Cross today while there is still time and ask Jesus to come into your heart and give your life to him. Make Him your Lord and Savior. He will save you, and cleanse you from every sin. You will have everlasting life.

The Lord does not want anyone to perish, but all to come to repentance. 

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

For God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved. John 3:17

Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

He died on the Cross to give us life, and life more abundantly, till it overflows. He wants us to prosper and be in health, even as our soul prospers. John 10:10


It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 


For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.


The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.


I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 


Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:


Dear Lord Jesus (if you are not able to call him Lord yet, then just say "Jesus")


I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 


I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 


Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 


Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 


And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 


If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.


I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 


Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 


God bless you!!!