Saturday, September 21, 2024

It is an Honor to be Chosen by God

 

It is an Honor to be Chosen by God

     

Deut 7:6-9

6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

8 But because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

9 Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

 

    

Deut 14:2

2 for thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God, and the Lord hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

 

    

1 Chron 15:2

2 Then David said, None ought to carry the ark of God but the Levites: for them hath the Lord chosen to carry the ark of God, and to minister unto him forever.

 

    

1 Chron 16:13

13 O ye seed of Israel his servant, ye children of Jacob, his chosen ones.

 

    

2 Chron 6:6

6 But I have chosen Jerusalem, that my name might be there; and have chosen David to be over my people Israel.

 

    

2 Chron 7:16

16 For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there forever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.

 

    

Ps 33:12

12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord: and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

 

    

Ps 89:3-4

3 I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,

4 Thy seed will I establish forever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.

 

    

Ps 105:6

6 O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

 

    

Ps 105:26

26 He sent Moses his servant; and Aaron whom he had chosen.

 

    

Ps 105:43

And he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness:

 

    

Ps 132:13-14

13 For the Lord hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.

14 This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.

 

    

Ps 135:4

4 For the Lord hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.

 

    

    

Isa 41:8

8 But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

 

    

Isa 48:10

10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

 

    

Hag 2:23

23 In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the Lord, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the Lord of hosts.

 

    

Zech 3:2

2 And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

 

    

Matt 12:18-21

18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.

20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.

21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

 

    

Matt 20:16

16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

 

    

Luke 10:42

42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

 

    

John 15:16-17

16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

 

    

Acts 9:15-16

15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

 

    

1 Cor 1:27

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

 

    

Eph 1:4-8

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

 

    

2 Thess 2:13-14

13 But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

 

    

James 2:5

5 Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

 

    

1 Peter 2:4-5

4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,

5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

 

    

1 Peter 2:9

9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

 

    

Rev 17:14

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

 

    

Deut 7:7

7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

 

    

Ps 47:4

4 He shall choose our inheritance for us, the excellency of Jacob whom he loved. Selah.

 

    

Isa 7:15

15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.

 

    

Deut 30:19-20

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

20 That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

 

Prayer of Salvation

 

It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 

 

For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

 

God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.

 

The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.

 

I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 

 

Please do not put it off for another time in the future. I urge you to not delay. Come to the Lord today and give Him your heart and life. He will save, and heal you and make you whole.

 

Please do not delay, because on this earth there are no guarantees that a person will wake up in the morning. Also, you could be driving on the highway and be involved in a major collision and be instantly killed. You may be flying in a jet or aircraft and the plane crashes and everybody is killed. 

 

A person does not know the exact date that they will die. But the fact is that every person will eventually taste of death (unless you are translated to Heaven which is very rare and highly unlikely, although it could happen for a few that is. it happened for Enoch, Elijah and Elisha).  

 

Come to the Cross today and do not delay. Time is of the essence. If you should die not knowing Christ, then you would perish and end up in hell. Eternity is a very long time. Do not play games with your salvation or takes unnecessary risks. 

 

Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:

 

Dear Lord Jesus,

 

I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 

 

I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 

 

Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 

 

Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 

 

And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 

 

If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.

 

I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 

 

Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 

 

Only Jesus can satisfy your soul, and only He can heal your heart and make you whole. 

 

He will give you peace you never knew, and sweet love and joy, and Heaven too, for only Jesus can satisfy your soul.

 

God bless you!!!