Monday, September 30, 2024

Throne Room Song

 

Throne Room Song

 

 

Jesus is in this room

Here, right here, right now

 

Making this place I stand holy ground, holy ground

 

 

 

Your Spirit moves and breathes all around

 

All good and perfect things are flowing down

 

 

 

All of the heavens are singing along with the saints and the elders in glorious song

 

And the praises they sing never seem to get old

 

I’ll stay here forever singing

 

Holy, Holy, Holy Lord

God Almighty over all

 

You were, You are

You’ll be forever, the King enthroned in glorious splendor Holy, Holy Lord

 

 

Gently You are calling me closer, still closer

Jesus You’re guiding me to your will

 

All of the heavens are singing along

With the saints and the elders and glorious song

 

And the praises they sing never seem to get old.

 

Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty over all

 

You were, You are and You’ll be forever the King enthroned in glory and splendor, Holy, Holy, Lord.

 

The Veil is torn and the door flings wide

I see glory as I run inside the Throne Room, before You Lord I bow.

 

The Veil is torn and the door swings wide and I see glory as I run inside the Throne Room, before you I bow.

 

The Veil is torn and the door swings wide and I see glory as I run inside the Throne Room, before You I bow.

 

Holy, Holy, Holy Lord

God Almighty over all

You were, You are, and You’ll be forever the King enthroned in glorious splendor, Holy, Holy, Lord.

 

Glory, Glory, Glory, Glory,

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Praise God, Praise God, Praise God!

 

 

Jimmy Swaggart Band and Singers

Album entitled: Throne Room Song