Friday, September 20, 2024

Jesus is the Holy One of Israel

 

Jesus is the Holy One

of Israel

 

 

Ps 71:22-23

22 I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.

23 My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.

 

    

Ps 78:41-42

41 Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel.

42 They remembered not his hand, nor the day when he delivered them from the enemy.

 

        

Isa 12:5-6

5 Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.

6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

 

    

Isa 17:7

7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.

 

    

Isa 29:19

19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

 

    

Isa 30:15

15 For thus saith the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.

 

    

Isa 41:14-20

14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

15 Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.

16 Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou shalt rejoice in the Lord, and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel.

17 When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.

18 I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.

19 I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together:

20 That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the Lord hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.

 

    

Isa 43:3-6

3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

 

    

Isa 45:11

11 Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

 

    

Isa 47:4

4 As for our redeemer, the Lord of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel.

 

    

Isa 48:17

17 Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

 

    

Isa 54:5

5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

 

 

Prayer of Salvation

 

It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 

 

For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

 

God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.

 

The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.

 

I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 

 

Please do not put it off for another time in the future. I urge you to not delay. Come to the Lord today and give Him your heart and life. He will save, and heal you and make you whole.

 

Please do not delay, because on this earth there are no guarantees that a person will wake up in the morning. Also, you could be driving on the highway and be involved in a major collision and be instantly killed. You may be flying in a jet or aircraft and the plane crashes and everybody is killed. 

 

A person does not know the exact date that they will die. But the fact is that every person will eventually taste of death (unless you are translated to Heaven which is very rare and highly unlikely, although it could happen for a few that is. it happened for Enoch, Elijah and Elisha).  

 

Come to the Cross today and do not delay. Time is of the essence. If you should die not knowing Christ, then you would perish and end up in hell. Eternity is a very long time. Do not play games with your salvation or takes unnecessary risks. 

 

Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:

 

Dear Lord Jesus,

 

I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 

 

I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 

 

Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 

 

Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 

 

And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 

 

If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.

 

I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 

 

Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 

 

Only Jesus can satisfy your soul, and only He can heal your heart and make you whole. 

 

He will give you peace you never knew, and sweet love and joy, and Heaven too, for only Jesus can satisfy your soul.

 

God bless you!!!