Sunday, September 8, 2024

Jesus is the God Whom You Can Put Your Trust

 

Jesus is the God

Whom You Can Put your Trust

 

 

    

2 Samuel 22:3-4

3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my savior; thou savest me from violence.

4 I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

 

    

2 Samuel 22:31

31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.

 

    

Psalms 2:12

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

 

    

Psalms 2:12

5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.

 

    

Psalms 4:5

Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.

 

    

Psalms 5:11-12

11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

12 For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

 

    

Psalms 9:10

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

 

    

Psalms 16:1

Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.

 

    

Psalms 18:2-3

2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

 

    

Psalms 18:30

30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

 

    

Psalms 20:7

7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.

 

    

Psalms 25:2

2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

 

    

Psalms 25:20-22

20 O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.

22 Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.

 

    

Psalms 31:1

In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.

 

    

Psalms 34:22

22 The Lord redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.

 

    

Psalms 36:7-9

7 How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

8 They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.

9 For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

 

    

Psalms 37:3-9

3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5 Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.

 

    

Psalms 40:2-4

2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

4 Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

 

    

Psalms 44:6-8

6 For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me.

7 But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us.

8 In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.

 

    

Psalms 52:8

8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.

 

    

Psalms 56:3-4

3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

 

    

Psalms 56:11

11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

 

    

Psalms 61:4

4 I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

 

    

Psalms 62:8

8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

 

    

Psalms 64:10

10 The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

 

    

Psalms 71:1

71 In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

 

    

Psalms 71:5

5 For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.

 

    

Psalms 73:28

28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

 

    

Psalms 91:2-4

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

 

    

Psalms 115:9-15

Israel, trust thou in the Lord: he is their help and their shield.

10 O house of Aaron, trust in the Lord: he is their help and their shield.

11 Ye that fear the Lord, trust in the Lord: he is their help and their shield.

12 The Lord hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.

13 He will bless them that fear the Lord, both small and great.

14 The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children.

15 Ye are blessed of the Lord which made heaven and earth.

 

    

Psalms 118:8-9

8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

9 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.

 

    

Psalms 125:1-2

1 They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth forever.

2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even forever.

 

    

Psalms 141:8

8 But mine eyes are unto thee, O God the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.

 

    

Psalms 143:8

8 Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

 

    

Psalms 144:1-2

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

 

    

Psalms 146:3

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

 

    

Proverbs 3:5-8

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

 

    

Proverbs 22:19

19 That thy trust may be in the Lord, I have made known to thee this day, even to thee.

 

    

Proverbs 28:25

He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife: but he that putteth his trust in the Lord shall be made fat.

 

    

Proverbs 29:25

25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe.

 

    

Proverbs 30:5

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

 

    

Proverbs 31:10-12

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

 

    

Isaiah 12:2-6

2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.

5 Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.

6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

 

    

Isaiah 26:4

Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

 

    

Mark 10:24-25

24 And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!

25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

 

    

Luke 16:11

11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?

 

    

Romans 15:12-13

12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

 

    

1 Timothy 4:10

10 For therefore we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, specially of those that believe.

 

    

1 Timothy 6:17-19

17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not high minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;

19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

 

    

Hebrews 2:12-13

12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

 

    

Hebrews 13:18

18 Pray for us: for we trust we have a good conscience, in all things willing to live honestly.

 

    

Psalms 112:1-9

1 Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.

2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.

3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.

4 Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.

5 A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.

6 Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.

7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.

8 His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.

9 He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.

 

    

Psalms 21:7

7 For the king trusteth in the Lord, and through the mercy of the Most High he shall not be moved.

 

    

Psalms 32:10-11

10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.

11 Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

 

    

Psalms 34:8-10

8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him.

9 O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear Him.

10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.

 

    

Psalms 57:1

Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge,

 

    

Psalms 84:11-12

11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

12 O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.

 

    

Psalms 86:2-7

2 Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.

3 Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.

4 Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.

5 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

6 Give ear, O Lord, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.

7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.

 

    

Proverbs 11:28

He that trusteth in his riches shall fall: but the righteous shall flourish as a branch.

 

    

Proverbs 16:20

20 He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he.

 

    

Proverbs 28:26

26 He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

 

    

Isaiah 26:3-4

3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

4 Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

 

    

Jeremiah 17:5-8

5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.

8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

 

    

Psalms 13:5-6

5 But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.

6 I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.

 

    

Psalms 22:4-5

4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.

5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

 

    

Psalms 26:1-3

1 Judge me, O Lord; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide.

2 Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.

3 For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.

 

    

Psalms 28:7-8

7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

8 The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.

 

    

Psalms 31:14-15

14 But I trusted in thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my God.

15 My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.

 

    

Psalms 33:21-22

For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.

22 Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.

 

    

Ephesians 1:12-23

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,

16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to usward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

 

    

1 Peter 3:1-12

Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

8 Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:

9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

 

Prayer of Salvation

 

It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 

 

For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

 

God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.

 

The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.

 

I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 

 

Please do not put it off for another time in the future. I urge you to not delay. Come to the Lord today and give Him your heart and life. He will save, and heal you and make you whole.

 

Please do not delay, because on this earth there are no guarantees that a person will wake up in the morning. Also, you could be driving on the highway and be involved in a major collision and be instantly killed. You may be flying in a jet or aircraft and the plane crashes and everybody is killed. 

 

A person does not know the exact date that they will die. But the fact is that every person will eventually taste of death (unless you are translated to Heaven which is very rare and highly unlikely, although it could happen for a few that is. it happened for Enoch, Elijah and Elisha).  

 

Come to the Cross today and do not delay. Time is of the essence. If you should die not knowing Christ, then you would perish and end up in hell. Eternity is a very long time. Do not play games with your salvation or takes unnecessary risks. 

 

Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:

 

Dear Lord Jesus,

 

I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 

 

I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 

 

Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 

 

Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 

 

And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 

 

If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.

 

I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 

 

Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 

 

Only Jesus can satisfy your soul, and only He can heal your heart and make you whole. 

 

He will give you peace you never knew, and sweet love and joy, and Heaven too, for only Jesus can satisfy your soul.

 

God bless you!!!