Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Prophetic Poetry - Jesus Will Heal Your Troubled Mind

 

 

Jesus is Love and is patient and kind

He will heal your troubled mind

And give to you a sound clear mind

The enemy tormenting and lying to you He will bind.

 

Just trust in His goodness for you

He will make all things new.

He is eternally faithful and true

He will refresh your spirit when you feel blue.

 

Trust in him with your whole heart

Wisdom and revelation to you He will impart.

 

When the enemy attacks with a fiery dart

The shield of faith will extinguish it and guard your heart.

 

Jesus will give you grace to run your race

 

Any negative thing of the past, there will no longer be any trace.

 

He will take you to higher heights in God and in the Spirit to a new place.

 

With his loving arms, You He will embrace.

 

He will wash away every sin, and make you so white and clean there won’t be any past trace.

 

He is a fair judge and He deals differently with every case.

 

He will bring you from “Gory” to “Glory”.

 

He will wipe away all tears

And calm down all your fears

He will restore your years

Your cries to Him He hears.

 

He restores those who are weary in soul

He heals their broken heart and makes them whole.

 

He give them peace they never knew

Sweet love and joy, and heaven too

For only Jesus can satisfy your soul.

 

He is the healer of the brokenhearted and binds up every wound to them who are bound

 

In Jesus, in Him you will be found.

 

He seeks after the lost sheep like a blood hound until they are found.

 

He will give you a mind that is sound.

He will place your feet on solid ground.

 

He is a carpenter by trade and takes nails and starts to pound.

 

He has been my Savior since age 6 and my King and Lord.

 

In my entire lifetime in His Presence I am never bored.

 

There is always exciting things in God along the Christian way

He gives me joy, hope and peace as I go about my day.

 

He gives me success as I walk in my way

When my heart is troubled he assures me that everything will be okay.

 

Most matters are black and white, but some are gray

My heavy burdens on Him do I lay.

 

 

In all matters when He gives me instructions I follow it and obey.

 

A beautiful month of the year is May.

 

His promises are not nay, but Amen and Yea.

 

When you inquire of him what His will is, sometimes He says nay and other times says Yea.

 

He is the Potter and I am the clay. He molds me and makes me after His own image and way.

 

When the enemy steals from me, the Lord to me does repay.

 

The Lord gives me double for my trouble.

 

The Lord puts the pieces of my life back together again from the rubble.

 

When the enemy attacks with nonsense and trash, He removes from me the stubble.

 

Jesus will never fail you or forsake you. He will never let you down.

 

You will never frown.

 

He is always there daily to see you through.

 

His sweet Presence is fresh like the fresh morning dew.

 

He is always doing something new.

 

May every word be established by the witness of 3 or 2.

 

His Presence shows up in the midst of 2 or 3.

 

He likes needlework of the beautiful honeybee.

 

In His Presence His Glory you will see.

 

He came to earth to set you free.

 

There is significant power when saints pray and agree.

 

His Glory covers the earth as the waters cover the sea.

 

In His earthly life, He often took a ship and crossed over the Galilee Sea.

 

He also lived in Israel close to the Mediterranean Sea.

 

In His Presence all demons have to flee.

 

Jesus died on the Cross to save everyone who would receive Him, including me.

 

He sees every detail, even a tiny flea.

 

When people face a setback, He never does glee.

 

He has compassion on your suffering and wants to restore thee.

 

He only laughs at the enemy and overcomes him

He rebukes the devil of his every whim.

 

The Lord is righteous, pure and clean

His Word is pure for You to glean

 

When you are weary, on Him you can lean

He is never cruel or mean.

 

His faithfulness in your life will be seen

He is sharp and keen

A baby you will wean.

 

The Lord is always there

Your heavy burdens He will bear

You are in His loving tender care

Your heart to Him is safe to bare.

 

Someday He is appearing in the air

Good news He does declare.

 

He is kind and fair

He counts on your head every hair.

 

He will come through for you if believing you dare.

 

He is a wonderful man who is very rare

 

On his beauty and majesty do I stare.

 

Royalty colors is the clothing I wear.

 

In the Old Testament, He is known as ‘Yare (Jehovah).

 

It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 


For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.


The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.


I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 


Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:


Dear Lord Jesus (if you are not able to call him Lord yet, then just say "Jesus")


I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 


I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 


Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 


Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 


And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 


If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.


I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 


Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 


God bless you!!!