Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Prophetic Poetry - Love Song to Jesus

 

Love Song to Jesus


Jesus is beautiful in my sight

I love Him with all of my might

He is my daily joy and delight

He emanates with bright light.

 

His heart is soft and tender

Towards those of each gender.

He is compassionate and kind

If you seek Him, Him you will find.

 

He is not out to judge others

He longs that all be His brothers.

His grace is sufficient for me

In weakness He makes me strong and free.

 

Every person will bow to Him their knee.

They will confess that He is Lord

 

Jesus likes unity where everyone is in one accord

 

 

His grace He does lavishly outpour

On the Cross our sins He bore.

 

He wants to bless you with more

He wants to heal you to the core.

 

More of Him and less of me

Lord I give You my life and bow my knee.

 

Your goodness in my life I will see.

In righteousness am betrothed forever to Thee.

 

You are my Lord, King and Master

I want to lavish my love on You like Mary’s broken jar of alabaster.

 

I want to sit at your feet like Mary

And worship and learn from You

And in Your Presence to wait and tarry.  

 

I want to be a bride of Christ without wrinkle or spot

Washed in the Blood of the Lamb

My salvation with a price You bought.

 

Thank You for redeeming me

And from sin setting me free.

I offer my life to Thee

Make and mold me into the person You want me to be.

 

You are the Potter and I am the clay

Have Your way in my life I pray.

 

I desire to serve You every single day.

 

When I don’t know what to do

Show me the way.

 

I want to always obey.

 

I know that my future will be okay.

 

At the Cross my burdens I lay.

 

What the enemy stole from me

You will repay.

 

You are my Sweet Sunshine and warm light ray.

 

I want to abide with You forever

In your Presence I want to stay.

 

When I am sad You give me hope.

I grab on to the rope and refuse to mope.

 

You help me to cope

with situations that are tough.

 

The enemy can be very rough.

I keep saying that “Enough is enough”!

 

I’ve had it with their torment and lies

The demons are like bothersome flies.

 

The devil is known as “Lord of the flies”

Thank You Lord for hearing my cries.

They’ve afflicted me for three long years, daily with persecution, harassment and lies.

The devil is known as “lord of the flies”.

 

I’ve gone through much sufferings for the sake of following, serving and loving Christ Jesus my Lord.

 

I long to be comforted by my parents Riley and grandparents Ford.

 

They are all in heaven now,

To Jesus, their knee they did bow

 

Almost all of my relatives are in heaven and have entered into their rest.

 

When my time comes to go be with the Lord, I will relocate to Heaven where life is the best and will enter my rest.

 

On this earth, I have been an overcomer until the end and have passed the test.

 

One of the promises given to overcomers is that they will inherit all things.

 

In the meantime, while I am still on earth, I have to deal with whatever life brings.

 

But in the end result, I will inherit all things.

 

I will sit next to Jesus on His Throne and rule and reign forever with Him.

 

The heartaches and sufferings in this world, will become a memory that is dim.

 

My sufferings haven’t been as severe as what the Apostle Paul went through

 

And he and most of the apostles became martyrs and remained faithful and true.

 

The old song goes:

Turn your eyes upon Jesus

Look full in His wonderful face

And the things of this earth

Shall grow strangely dim

In the light of His glory and grace.

 

The hope of eternal life I do embrace.

 

I am ready to go on to Heaven whenever it’s my time to go

 

In the meantime while I’m still here, want to continue to learn and grow.

 

To this world I will say my goodbyes.

Jesus will dry every tear in my eyes.

 

Someday when the Father wipes away all tears from our eyes

That will include Jesus’ tears too

Because everyday somebody in this world dies.

 

Some people have never accepted Him in their hearts as Savior and Lord and been saved and born again.

 

Jesus went to the Cross so all could be saved and have everlasting life.

 

But many have not heard the Gospel yet

And with Jesus they have never met.

 

This is why ministries on satellite television are there to spread the Gospel and good news of Jesus Christ and that He went to the Cross and rose from the dead.

 

It is vitally important to make Jesus Lord of your life, because one day you will be on your death bed.

 

While there is still time, give Jesus your life and turn away from sin.

I pray this for you and your kin.

 

His desire is that all are saved and come to repentance, and none perish in hell.

 

Jesus came to give us abundant and eternal life

 

But you have to be willing to repent from all bitterness, ill-will, hatred, jealousy, malice, unforgiveness and strife.

 

You cannot enter heaven with unforgiveness, hatred and bitterness in your heart.

 

You have to be filled with God’s love towards everyone around you if in God’s kingdom you want to have part.

 

Turn your life over to Jesus today,

And He will give you a brand new start.

 

With those who live in continual unrepentant sin, such as stealing, lying, fornication, blasphemy, criminal activity and more …

 

Those who refuse to repent and reject Christ will end up lost forevermore.

 

Please heed my warnings to repent from all of that corruption, wickedness and sin

And for your heart to be changed and transformed and softened so that you do not lose out, but you win.

 

May your heart and thoughts be filled with love from God above.

 

May you walk in forgiveness towards all who have wronged you, and drop the offense and let it go.

 

His well springs up with living waters that from your innermost being will flow.

 

The trees of life that grow along the river of life in heaven and proceeds from the Throne,

 

When you get to Heaven and partake of those leaves, you will be totally restored and healed, down to the bone.

 

He wants everyone to be ready when He comes back in the clouds to gather His children home.

 

Never again will God’s children roam.

 

Gabriel the archangel will blow his trumpet to give the clarion call.

 

It will be time for the saints to enter into His banqueting hall.

 

All who are saved and living in righteousness and purity, will rise up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

 

Jesus is Altogether Lovely and His countenance is fair.

 

He and the Father both have light sandy brown hair.

 

The entire Trinity wears long white robes, and sometimes Jesus likes to wear western wear casual long sleeve shirts and pants or slacks.

 

Those who put their trust in Him and give tithes and offerings never lacks.

 

Jesus is slim and around six feet tall.

Listen for His voice when He does call.

Those who trust Him, He won’t let you fall.

 

If you do fall, He will raise you up and put you back on your feet so you can stand strong and tall.

 

The saints will forever be with the Lord.

With fellow saints they will dwell in one accord.

 

Eternity is a long time, so make sure your heart is right with God.

 

With the Gospel of Peace, may your feet (spiritual walk) be shod.

 

If you do not know the Lord today

Come to the Cross and pray:

 

“Dear Lord Jesus, I accept You into my heart as my Savior and Lord. Forgive me of all of my sins. I give my life to You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

 

If you prayed this simple prayer and meant it from your heart, then I believe you got born again.

 

You are now a child of God, and accepted into the Beloved.

 

I encourage you to find a good Bible based church with anointed praise and worship, and get involved so that you would grow in your Christian faith and have fellowship with the saints.

 

God bless you!