Friday, May 3, 2024

Children's Book - God is our Defender, Shield and Protector!

 

God is our Defender, Shield and Protector!

He Fights our Battles for Us.

 

Volume 31

 

Definitions of Defender, Shield and Protector:

 

Protector, Armor, Defense, Safeguard, Buffer, Guard, Shelter, Fortification, Refuge, Strength, High Tower, Safety, Security, Resistance, Covering, Vindicator, Sentinel, Sentry, Watch Over, Lookout, Defend.

 

Shelter of the Most High, Pavilion, Rock, Fortress, Hiding Place, Safety Net, Maintain, Preserve, Save, Salvation, Deliverance, Deliverer, Uphold, Prevent, Get rid of, Look after, Keeper, Care for, Save from harm, Hold on to.

 

Cling to, fights our battles for us, annihilates the enemy of our soul, does warfare with the enemy, defeats His enemies, rebukes the devourer for our sake, Mighty Warrior, Victorious in battle, Triumphs over our enemies, is Valiant, Heroic, Fearless, Israel’s fame, the Mighty One of Israel.

 

Commander of the Army of the Lord, Dispatches His Angelic Hosts to do warfare on our behalf, Sustainer, Chases His enemies and they flee in seven different directions, when the enemy comes in like a flood the Spirit of God lifts up a standard against him.

 

Destroys our enemies, routes enemy forces, God arises and His enemies are scattered, causes confusion to the enemy camp and they self-slaughter each other.

 

The Good Shepherd protects and defends the sheep and lambs from the wolves, lions, bears and other wild animals that would seek to devour them, the Lord is Strong and Mighty in battle, He defeats all of His enemies, He has never lost a case but has a proven track record of winning each and every battle.

 

He delivers the righteous from every affliction that arises, He sets the captives free, He releases the prisoners from darkness, praise and worship dispels the enemy and terrifies the enemy camp.

 

Be still and quiet and know that the Lord is God, keep your mouth shut and be quiet. He is a lawyer and advocate and straightens out legal battles, He is our Healer and delivers us from health battles. He is our Vindicator. He gives us justice for unfair things. He gives us double blessings for the trouble we had to go through. He shields us from the fiery darts of the devil, our faith is the victory that overcomes the world and the wicked one.

 

Put on the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, the shield of faith to extinguish all the fiery darts of the evil one, our loins girded with truth, feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace, and the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God.

 

The saints overcame Him (the devil) by the Word of God and by the Word of their testimony. Jesus is the King of kings and Lord of lords, and is called Faithful and True, and He goes about conquering.

 

We can abide in the shelter of the Most High under the shadow of the Almighty, the sun shall not harm us by day nor the moon by night, the Lord shall preserve our soul, the Lord shall ordain peace for us, He will protect us from the snare of the fowler, angels will lift us up lest we dash our feet against a stone, with long life will He satisfy us and shows us His salvation.

 

He is our Glory and the Lifter Up of our heads. He sets us free from the oppression of the enemy, and oppression and terror will be far from us. He is our Stronghold in the day of trouble. He rebukes the enemy on our behalf. He slaughters His enemies or else they get confused and slaughter each other. The Lord thwarts the attacks of the enemy over our minds which is the battleground.

 

He is able to preserve our spirit, soul and body. He is able to keep us from falling and to present us as faultless before His Throne, and to Him be all glory, majesty and power even now and forevermore. There’s a place in God where He won’t let you fall.

 

Jesus triumphed over the enemy on the Cross, making a public spectacle out of them. He disarmed the authorities and powers. God is much greater and more powerful than any demonic and evil forces. When we turn our battles over to the Lord, then He is faithful to fight our battles for us and give us the victory in each and every situation.

 

 

 

 

 

Scriptures About God being our Defender, Shield and Protector. He fights our battles for us.

 

 

For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me. Psalms 18:39-40

  

Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah. Psalms 24:7-10

   

He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me. Psalms 55:18

  

There brake he the arrows of the bow, the shield, and the sword, and the battle. Selah. Thou art more glorious and excellent than the mountains of prey. Psalms 76:3-4

  

O God the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle. Psalms 140:7

  

The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the Lord. Proverbs 21:31

   

And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you into our hands. 1 Samuel 17:47

   

And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's. Tomorrow go ye down against them: behold, they come up by the cliff of Ziz; and ye shall find them at the end of the brook, before the wilderness of Jeruel.  Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them: for the Lord will be with you. 2 Chronicles 20:15-17

   

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. Psalms 46:10-11

  

But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil. Proverbs 1:33

  

And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places. Isaiah 32:18

   

Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the Lord; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid. Jeremiah 30:10

   

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

   

For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior. 1 Timothy 2:2-3

   

Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives. While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel. But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands. Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement. 1 Peter 3:1-6

   

O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me. Psalms 25:2

  

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee. Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee. Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles. Psalms 25:20-22

   

What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. Psalms 56:3

  

Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. Psalms 32:7

   

Thou art my hiding place and my shield. I hope in thy Word. Psalms 119:114

  

After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. Genesis 15:1

  

Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. 1 Samuel 17:45-46

  

The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my Savior; thou savest me from violence. I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. 2 Samuel 22:3-4

   

Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great. Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip. 2 Samuel 22:36-37

   

But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah. I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me. Psalms 3:3-8

 

I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about. Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly. Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah. Psalms 3:3-8

 

For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favor wilt thou compass him as with a shield. Psalms 5:12

  

Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great. Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip. Psalms 18:35-36

  

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Psalms 28:7-8

  

Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield.  For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name. Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee. Psalms 33:20-22

  

Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help. Psalms 35:2

  

Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed. For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. Psalms 84:9-12

  

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day. Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the Most High, thy habitation. There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation. Psalms 91

   

Israel, trust thou in the Lord: he is their help and their shield. O house of Aaron, trust in the Lord: he is their help and their shield. Ye that fear the Lord, trust in the Lord: he is their help and their shield. The Lord hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron. He will bless them that fear the Lord, both small and great. The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children. Ye are blessed of the Lord which made heaven and earth. Psalms 115:9-15

  

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Psalms 144:1-2

   

Every Word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Proverbs 30:5

 

Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints. Ephesians 6:13-18

  

The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee. Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion. Psalms 20:1-2

  

Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me. Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men. Psalms 59:1-2

  

Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked. Psalms 82:3-4

  

The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. Nahum 1:7

  

Turn you to the stronghold, ye prisoners of hope: even today do I declare that I will render double unto thee. Zechariah 9:12

  

Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. Psalms 68:1

  

The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. Psalms 9:9-10

  

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalms 46:1

  

The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. Psalms 46:7

  

Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me. Psalms 57:1-2

  

But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defense and refuge in the day of my trouble. Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defense, and the God of my mercy. Psalms 59:16-17  

In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah. Psalms 62:7-8

   

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Psalms 91:2-4

  

Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the Most High, thy habitation. There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Psalms 91:9-12

   

But the Lord is my defense; and my God is the rock of my refuge. Psalms 94:22

  

In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge. Proverbs 14:26

  

For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall. Isaiah 25:4

  

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears. Psalms 18:2-6

  

For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me. Psalms 31:3

  

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Psalms 91:2

  

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Psalms 144:1-2

  

Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. Psalms 32:7-8

  

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore. Psalms 121

  

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the Word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts. Zechariah 4:6

  

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. Psalms 18:2-3

  

So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. Isaiah 59:19

  

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety. Psalms 4:8

  

The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the Lord. Proverbs 21:31

  

For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counselors there is safety. Proverbs 24:6

  

The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace. Psalms 29:11

  

Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it. The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. Psalms 34:14-15

  

The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all. He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken. Psalms 34:17-20

  

But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. Psalms 37:11

   

Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace. Psalms 37:37

  

He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me. Psalms 55:18

  

In his days shall the righteous flourish; and abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth. Psalms 72:7

  

Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. Psalms 119:165

   

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee. Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek thy good. Psalms 122:6-9

  

Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel. Psalms 128:6

   

My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments. For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. Proverbs 3:1-2

   

Her (wisdom’s) ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is everyone that retaineth her. Proverbs 3:17-18

  

When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. Proverbs 16:7

  

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

   

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the Lord forever: for in the Lord JEHOVAH is everlasting strength. Isaiah 26:3-4

   

Lord, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us. Isaiah 26:12

   

And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance forever. And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places. Isaiah 32:17-18

  

For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee. Isaiah 54:10

  

And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. Isaiah 54:13-14

   

For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12

   

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

  

Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth. Jeremiah 33:6

  

The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts. Haggai 2:9

  

And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague. Mark 5:34

 

As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe. Mark 5:36  

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. Luke 2:14

 

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Romans 8:6 

  

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 5:1

  

For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. Romans 14:17

  

Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another. Romans 14:19

   

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. Romans 15:13

  

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

  

For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. 1 Corinthians 14:33

  

Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. Philippians 4:6-9

   

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Colossians 3:15

   

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24

   

Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thessalonians 1:2

  

Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 2 Timothy 2:22

  

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord. Hebrews 12:14

  

Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that Great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well-pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. Hebrews 13:20-21

  

Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied. Jude 2

 

It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 


For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.


The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.


I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 


Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:


Dear Lord Jesus (if you are not able to call him Lord yet, then just say "Jesus")


I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 


I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 


Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 


Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 


And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 


If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.


I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 


Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 


God bless you!!!