Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Scriptures on the Presence of the Lord

 

Scriptures on the Presence of the Lord

 

 

As the deer pants for the water brooks, so my soul longs for You O Lord. My soul thirsts for God, for the true and living God. Psalms 42:1-2

 

In Your Presence is fullness of joy, and at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalms 16:11

 

For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. Psalms 84:10

 

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Psalms 100:4

 

Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. Psalms 65:4

 

My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God. Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O Lord of hosts, my King, and my God. Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah. Psalms 84:2-4

 

Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing. Psalms 92:13-14

 

Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts. O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth. Psalms 96:8-9

 

Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the name of the Lord; praise him, O ye servants of the Lord. Ye that stand in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God, praise the Lord; for the Lord is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant. Psalms 135:1-3

 

Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me. Psalms 51:11

 

Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods. Psalms 95:2-3

 

The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth. Psalms 97:5

 

Serve the Lord with gladness: come before His presence with singing. Psalms 100:2

 

Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence. Psalms 140:13

 

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. Acts 3:19

 

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20

 

“That I may know Him …” Philippians 3:10

 

“But you are complete in Him ...” Colossians 2:10

 

I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Proverbs 8:17

 

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

 

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is. To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips. Psalms 63:1-5

 

When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me. Psalms 63:6-8

 

Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified. Psalms 70:4

 

Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end. Psalms 73:17

 

Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth. Psalms 26:8

 

For the Lord hath chosen Zion; He hath desired it for His habitation. This is my rest forever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it. Psalms 132:13-14

 

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalms 91:1

 

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

 

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalms 23:6

 

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11

 

Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb forever and ever. And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth forever and ever. Revelation 5:12-14

 

But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. Psalms 22:3

 

 

 

And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the Holy Place, that the Cloud filled the house of the Lord, so that the priests could not stand to minister because of the Cloud: for the Glory of the Lord had filled the House of the Lord. 1 Kings 8:10-11

 

It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord; so that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of God. 2 Chronicles 5:13-14

 

And the Lord said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. And Moses said unto Him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence. Exodus 33:14-15

 

And Moses said, I beseech thee, show me thy glory. And God said, I will make all My goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the Name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy. Exodus 33:18-19

 

In Salem (Jerusalem) also is His Tabernacle, and his Dwelling Place in Zion. Psalms 76:2

 

 It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 


For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.


The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.


I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 


Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:


Dear Lord Jesus (if you are not able to call him Lord yet, then just say "Jesus")


I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 


I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 


Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 


Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 


And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 


If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.


I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 


Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 


God bless you!!!