Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Speak Life Into Those Dry Bones

 

Speak Life Into Those Dry Bones

 

 

Ezekiel 37:1-14

1 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.

4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.

5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

 

 

What are the dead, dry bones in your life that need to be resurrected and come alive again?

 

It could be your health, finances, marriage, relationships with others, career, ministry and other factors.

 

The Word of the Lord to you is that the Holy Spirit is breathing fresh life into those dry bones, and they shall be revived and live!

 

You will know joy and gladness, and sorrow and mourning shall flee away! (Isaiah 51:11)

 

You are the prophet over your own life. It’s your words that carry the most weight … more than what others say. Begin to prophesy life into the dry bones in your life. Then stand back and see the hand of the Lord move in your situation.

 

Job 22:28 says, “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.”

 

Isaiah 45:11 says, “Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.”

 

Mark 11:23-24 says, “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”

 

John 14:13-14 says, “And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it.”

 

John 16:24b says, “Ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.”

 

A new season is coming. This new season will be a Spring time in your life where all the dead leaves will come alive again, the bare branches will produce leaves again, the flowers will bloom, the grass will turn green again, there will be fresh new growth, and the birds will be chirping and singing their songs of joy. It’s a time of singing and the voice of a melody.

 

It’s a time of fresh, new beginnings. The old has gone and the new has come. It’s a time of rejoicing and celebration at the wonderful things God is doing, and is going to do in your life, health, ministry, family, marriage, finances and career.

 

Things are turning around for good in your life. What you thought was dead is resurrecting back to life again. Your dead dreams are coming to life again and will be fulfilled. Prophetic promises are coming to pass that once lied dormant. New things are on the horizon.

 

This will be a season of blossoming out, like the rose in the desert in Isaiah 35. Your desert shall bloom and rejoice, and you shall know gladness.

 

There shall be rivers in your desert, and you will blossom out abundantly. Your waste places shall be like the Garden of Eden (Isaiah 51:3).

 

Your joy shall be like a fountain, and your peace like a river. You shall go out in joy and be led by peace (Isaiah 55:12).

 

The Anointing on your life will be greater than ever before. Abundant fruitfulness is coming to your life.

 

The chorus goes:

 

“It’s a new season, it’s a new day

A fresh anointing is coming my way

It’s a season of power and authority

It’s a new season that’s coming to me!”

 

 It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 


For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.


The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.


I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 


Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:


Dear Lord Jesus (if you are not able to call him Lord yet, then just say "Jesus")


I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 


I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 


Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 


Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 


And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 


If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.


I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 


Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 


God bless you!!!