Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Vision of Jesus Raising Dead Marriages From the Grave

 

Vision of Jesus Raising Dead Marriages From the Grave

 

 

In January 2011 I attended an all night prayer and worship meeting at my church. During the meeting, the Lord gave me a vision about how He wants to heal and restore marriages.

 

In the vision, the setting was a chapel with a small stage or platform. I saw Jesus, and He was dressed in a long white robe. He was standing at the front of the chapel on the ground floor level in front of the pulpit with the stage in back of Him.

 

Right in front of Him on the floor level was a white adult casket which was open. (From my vantage point at the entrance to the chapel, Jesus stood on the ground floor level behind the casket.)

 

I knew Jesus was beckoning me to come and see who or what was in the casket. I reverently walked down the middle aisle of the chapel in slow motion and looked down inside the casket. The casket was lined with white satin and lace. I was stunned when I saw two gold wedding bands lying side by side in the casket.

 

I was speechless and remained very quiet and did not say a word. Then I looked up and looked into Jesus’ blue eyes. Then Jesus said to me with authority, “Do you believe that I can raise the dead?”

 

End of vision.

 

Now years later, I believe Jesus was referring to my spiritual parents' Benny and Suzanne Hinn’s divorce, which happened around that time between 2010-2013.

But three years later (2013), God resurrected their dead relationship and they remarried on March 3, 2013. It was a miracle.

 

The vision also applies to other marriages that are dead or struggling.

 

God also wants to restore youthful functioning to married couples as well. God can do creative miracles.

 

Jesus wants to heal and restore marriages. He is able to bring resurrection life to a lifeless situation. Jesus is the mender of a broken heart. Nothing is impossible with the Lord.

 

For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment. Luke 1:37 (Amplified)

 

 

It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 


For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.


The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.


I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 


Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:


Dear Lord Jesus (if you are not able to call him Lord yet, then just say "Jesus")


I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 


I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 


Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 


Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 


And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 


If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.


I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 


Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 


God bless you!!!