Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Prophetic Poem from Apostle Christian Harfouche

 

Prophetic Poem from Apostle Christian Harfouche

www.globalrevival.com

 

 

“There’s a place prepared for you. For those chosen of God there is a realm available to you, and you’re equipped, your feet are shod.

 

You can rise and enter on in. Even now, the Glory of the Lord belongs to you and He will show you how.

 

There is a realm where the yoke will break, where the things of old will become no more.

 

There is a place for you reserved, a higher place for a higher call.

 

And anyone who has received His grace can enter in and can win the race.

 

There’s a place that belongs to you, there’s a place of glory, this is true.

 

A supernatural realm, a heavenly sphere, that place is not way up there, no, no – it’s here, it’s here.

 

So come on and enter in and just wave goodbye to every failure and the state of sin.

 

Come on in and watch your past instantly diminish. It will not last.

 

Come on in and allow the balm to heal your heart, and sing a song.

 

Come on in, come on into this realm and allow Christ, the Anointed One, to take the helm.

 

O let the wind of God blow in your sail, and surely, surely you will prevail.

 

O don’t look on up and say He’s beyond the sky, and don’t wonder or ask the question why.

 

No, He’s not up there that you have to bring Him down, and He’s not below, He’s not even around. He is within, and He is upon.

 

He is here even now to answer your every need and your every desire to meet the need.

 

So come on in says the Spirit of the Lord, and drink freely with one accord.

 

And the weight and the burden will fall by the wayside, and the things that used to bind they’ll no longer be able to hide.

 

And I’ll say I went over to the river, you see, and I was given by the Lord victorious liberty.

 

I went in the press, but I went out with joy. I have to share it, I have to tell about God’s mighty ploy.

 

How He spoiled the devil, hell and the grave, how victory and blessing to the Church He gave.

 

I must tell it, I have to preach. I have to prophesy, I have to teach.

 

There’s a place that belongs to you, it’s a song away, this is true.

 

But you say, Oh Christian, I cannot sing. Just put your lips together, and hum … hum … hum your way into the Glory.”

 

There is a place of glory, there is a place of peace, there is a place of healing, there is a place of joy.

 

So come on in, come on in, come on in to the Glory.

 

There is a place of glory, there is a place of peace, there is a place of healing, there is a place of sweet release.

 

So come on in, come on in, come on in to the Glory.

 

There is a place of mercy, there is a place of grace, there is a place of redemption, there is a place to see His face.

 

So come on in, come on in, come on in to the Glory.

 

There is a place of release, there is a place of liberty, there is a place of freedom, there is a place of victory.

 

So come on in, come on in, come on in to His Glory.

 

O step on in, step on in, step on in to His Glory.

 

Jump on in, jump on in, jump on in to His Glory.

 

Run on in, run on in, run on in to His Glory.

 

He is waiting there, He is waiting there, welcoming you into His Glory.

 

So come on in, come on in, come on in to His Glory.

 

It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 


For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.


The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.


I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 


Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:


Dear Lord Jesus (if you are not able to call him Lord yet, then just say "Jesus")


I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 


I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 


Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 


Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 


And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 


If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.


I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 


Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 


God bless you!!!