Friday, May 3, 2024

Children's book - God is Worthy of Praise!

 

God is Worthy of Praise!

Volume 39

 

Definition of Praise:

 

Admiration, commendation, approval, acclaim, tribute, applause, compliment, worship, honor, adoration, devotion, glory, celebration, blessing, thanksgiving, extol, exalt, lift up on high, magnify, bless the Lord, hail, go into rapture over, glorify, laud.

 

Rejoice, joy, party, revel, take great delight in, have fun, have a good time, take great pleasure in the Lord, sing the praises of, commemorate, remember, dancing, sacrifices of praise, jumping, skipping, leaping, running for joy, lifting up holy hands.

 

Speak the praises of, bow down, kneeling, laying down prostrate, clapping hands, singing, shouting, giving God thanks and praise, boasting in the Lord about His greatness, holy reverence.

 

Presence of the Lord in the place, Glory of the Lord descends on the people, in His Presence there is fullness of joy and at His right hand are pleasures forevermore, healing in His Presence, times of refreshing from the presence of the Lord.

 

Use of musical instruments, choirs singing, liturgical dancers, choreographed dance, prophetic anointing, sweet presence of the Lord in the place, place filled with angels, life forevermore, glorifying God, loving on God, miracles begin taking place, bondages are broken, sick bodies are healed, deliverances take place, people are set free, breakthroughs happen, the brokenhearted are made whole, the joy of the Lord fills your soul and you are strengthened and refreshed.

 

Abundant life to your spirit and soul and body, you have peace like a river, you begin to prosper and be in health, enraptured, spiritual ecstasy, seventh heaven, Cloud 9, pure delight, radiant with the glory of God, revival breaks out, receive supernatural wisdom and revelation from the Lord on matters, receive words of knowledge and other gifts of the Spirit.

 

The weak are made strong, spiritual wealth and riches, financial prosperity comes, holy laughter, falling down under the power of God, basking in the presence of God, flourishing in the courts of our God, transformation takes place, strongholds are broken, confused minds are made clear, sins are purged and cleansed, freedom and liberty in the Spirit, made fully alive.

 

Renewed, strengthened, faith is built up, you are encouraged and edified, filled with fresh hope, answers to prayer takes place, resting place for your spirit and soul, holy habitation of the Lord, people see visions, dreams are birthed in people’s hearts, saturated in God’s glory.

 

Different levels of the glory (ankle deep, knee deep, waist deep, and then over the head and swimming), the Lord is in the midst of His people, troubles vanish, hearts are mended, restoration, people are comforted, people feel cheerful and full of glee and gladness of heart, people receive a new perspective on matters, people receive insight on matters and know what the right decisions are to make, holy fear and trembling.

 

Powerful anointing that sweeps the place, zeal for the Lord’s House, Dwelling Place of the Most High, resting under the shadow of the Almighty, place of refuge and strength, being built up in your most holy faith, being very receptive to the preaching of the Word of God, hearts are softened and made tender, the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost.

 

People are replenished in their spirit and soul and body, fear is eradicated, anxiety calms down, mourning and sorrow flees away, bodies are physically strengthened, people receive creative ideas for witty inventions and other things.

 

Antiphonal worship (one choir repeats or responds to the other choir), prophetic words are given, physical fatigue disappears and you have energy and strength and stamina, both physical and emotional pain is healed in the Glory of God, depression flees away and a person has fresh hope for a glorious future and destiny, all mental illnesses are cured in the presence of God.

 

Relationships are mended and restored, the barren are made healed and able to conceive, people become very fruitful and flourishing after spending time in God’s presence, heavy burdens are lifted, worries disappear, growth takes place in people’s lives in spirit, soul and body.

 

The blind see, the deaf hear, the lame begin to walk and run, the oppressed are set free, the depressed are saturated with the healing oil of joy, garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, demons flee and depart from people’s lives in the Presence of the Lord, all torment leaves, discouragement leaves, hopelessness leaves, guilt and shame and condemnation are removed in the presence of the Lord, emotional and mental distress vanishes in the presence of the Lord, vain imaginations and foreboding thoughts are broken off by the Anointing.

 

Battles are won in the Heavenlies when you offer up praise and thanksgiving. Bask in God’s Presence and be still and quiet (be silent and don’t say a word) and wait on the Lord and know that He is God. Humble yourself under the mighty hand of God and He will raise you up in due time. Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him.

 

Cast all your cares on the Lord and leave your burdens at the foot of the Cross. Turn it all over to the Lord and just trust Him completely. Believe in His goodness and grace. Receive His unconditional love for you.

 

You will smile again, laugh again, dance again, sing again, and rejoice again. You will come out of your captivity, and return to Zion, and everlasting joy shall be upon your head. You shall obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

 

The desert shall blossom like the rose and rejoice, and rivers of living water shall flow and bring refreshing. Your desert shall be transformed into an Eden, a Paradise, the Garden of the Lord. Rivers of living water shall flow in your Eden. Your life will become like a Tree of Life. The Lord will transform you into a sturdy and stately Oak Tree of Righteousness, the planting of the Lord and He will be glorified. He will restore double blessings for all the trouble you went through.

 

Your cloudy days will become sunny and bright again. The storm is over now. You are soon relocating to a much better place and will rejoice forevermore. Your tears will be dried and your grieving will end. You will be like that olive tree that flourishes in the House of God forever and ever, and trusting in God’s unfailing love.

 

 

Scriptures About Praise and Worship

 

      

Then the Levites, Jeshua, and Kadmiel, Bani, Hashabniah, Sherebiah, Hodijah, Shebaniah, and Pethahiah, said, Stand up and bless the Lord your God forever and ever: and blessed be thy glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise. Nehemiah 9:5

 

   

For in the days of David and Asaph of old there were chief of the singers, and songs of praise and thanksgiving unto God. Nehemiah 12:46

 

   

I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High. Psalms 7:17

 

   

I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy Name, O thou Most High. Psalms 9:1-2

 

   

That I may show forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation. Psalms 9:14

 

  

Be thou exalted, Lord, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power. Psalms 21:13

 

   

Psalms 22:22-26

22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

23 Ye that fear the Lord, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.

24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.

26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord that seek him: your heart shall live forever.

 

   

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Psalms 28:7-8

 

   

To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee forever. Psalms 30:12

 

   

Psalms 33:1-5

1 Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.

2 Praise the Lord with harp: sing unto Him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.

3 Sing unto Him a new song; play skillfully with a loud noise.

4 For the Word of the Lord is right; and all His works are done in truth.

5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.

 

   

Psalms 34:1-10

1 I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth.

2 My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

3 O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together.

4 I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

5 They looked unto Him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.

6 This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.

7 The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them.

8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him.

9 O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear Him.

10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.

 

   

I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people. Psalms 35:18

 

   

And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long. Psalms 35:28

 

   

Psalms 40:1-4

1 I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

3 And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

4 Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

 

   

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? Psalms 42:1-2

 

 

When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday. Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted in me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him for the help of his countenance. Psalms 42:4-5

 

   

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Psalms 42:11

 

   

Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God. Psalms 43:4

 

   

In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy Name forever. Selah. Psalms 44:8

 

   

I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee forever and ever. Psalms 45:17

 

 

   

According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness. Let Mount Zion rejoice, let the daughters of Judah be glad, because of thy judgments. Psalms 48:10-11

 

   

Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I show the salvation of God. Psalms 50:23

 

   

15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall show forth thy praise.

16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Psalms 51:15-17

 

  

But I am like a green olive tree in the House of God: I trust in the mercy of God forever and ever. I will praise thee forever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints. Psalms 52:8-9

 

   

I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy Name, O Lord; for it is good. Psalms 54:6

 

   

In God I will praise His Word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. Psalms 56:4

 

 

   

In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word. In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. Psalms 56:10-11

 

   

Psalms 57:7-11

7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.

8 Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.

9 I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.

10 For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds.

11 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.

 

   

So will I sing praise unto thy name forever, that I may daily perform my vows. Psalms 61:8

 

   

Psalms 63:1-8

1 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.

4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:

6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.

7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

 

   

Psalms 65:1-4

1 Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Zion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed.

2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.

3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.

4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.

 

   

Psalms 66:1-5

1 Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands:

2 Sing forth the honor of his name: make his praise glorious.

3 Say unto God, How awesome art thou in thy works! Through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.

4 All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah.

5 Come and see the works of God: he is awesome in his doing toward the children of men.

 

   

Psalms 66:8-12

8 O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of His praise to be heard:

9 Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved.

10 For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.

11 Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins.

12 Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.

 

   

Psalms 67

1 God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah.

2 That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations.

3 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.

4 O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.

5 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.

6 Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.

7 God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.

 

   

Psalms 69:30-36

30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving.

31 This also shall please the Lord better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.

32 The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God.

33 For the Lord heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners.

34 Let the heaven and earth praise Him, the seas, and everything that moveth therein.

35 For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession.

36 The seed also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love His Name shall dwell therein.

 

   

Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honor all the day. Psalms 71:8

 

   

But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more. Psalms 71:14

 

  

Psalms 71:22-23

22 I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.

23 My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.

 

   

So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks forever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations. Psalms 79:13

 

   

Psalms 86:12-13

12 I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name forevermore.

13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

 

   

Psalms 89:5-7

5 And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O Lord: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.

6 For who in the heaven can be compared unto the Lord? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the Lord?

7 God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.

 

   

Psalms 98:4-9

4 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.

5 Sing unto the Lord with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm.

6 With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the Lord, the King.

7 Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

8 Let the floods clap their hands: let the hills be joyful together.

9 Before the Lord; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.

 

   

Psalms 99:1-5

1 he Lord reigneth; let the people tremble: he sitteth between the cherubims; let the earth be moved.

2 The Lord is great in Zion; and He is high above all the people.

3 Let them praise thy great and terrible name; for it is holy.

4 The king's strength also loveth judgment; thou dost establish equity, thou executest judgment and righteousness in Jacob.

5 Exalt ye the Lord our God, and worship at His footstool; for He is holy.

 

   

Psalms 100

1 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.

2 Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

3 Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

5 For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

 

   

Psalms 104:33-34

33 I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

34 My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord.

 

   

Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good: for his mercy endureth forever. Psalms 106:1

 

   

Blessed be the Lord God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the Lord. Psalms 106:48

 

 

   

Psalms 107:1-2

1 O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.

2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy.

 

   

Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men! Psalms 107:2

 

 

Let them exalt him also in the congregation of the people, and praise him in the assembly of the elders. Psalms 107:32

 

   

Psalms 108:1-5

1 O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.

2 Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.

3 I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.

4 For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.

5 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth.

 

   

I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude. Psalms 109:30

 

 

Psalms 111:1-5

1 Praise ye the Lord. I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.

2 The works of the Lord are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.

3 His work is honorable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth forever.

4 He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the Lord is gracious and full of compassion.

5 He hath given meat unto them that fear Him: He will ever be mindful of His covenant.

 

   

Psalms 112:1-4

1 Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in His commandments.

2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.

3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth forever.

4 Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.

 

   

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: His praise endureth forever. Psalms 111:10

 

   

Psalms 113:1-3

1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise, O ye servants of the Lord, praise the Name of the Lord.

2 Blessed be the Name of the Lord from this time forth and forevermore.

3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's Name is to be praised.

 

   

He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord. Psalms 113:9

 

   

But we will bless the Lord from this time forth and forevermore. Praise the Lord. Psalms 115:18

 

   

Psalms 117

1 O praise the Lord, all ye nations: praise Him, all ye people.

2 For His merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the Lord endureth forever. Praise ye the Lord.

 

   

Psalms 118:19-21

19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the Lord:

20 This gate of the Lord, into which the righteous shall enter.

21 I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.

 

   

Psalms 118:28-29

28 Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.

29 O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good: for His mercy endureth forever.

 

   

I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments. Psalms 119:7

 

   

Psalms 119:164-165

164 Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.

165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

 

   

Psalms 135:1-5

1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the Name of the Lord; praise Him, O ye servants of the Lord.

2 Ye that stand in the House of the Lord, in the courts of the House of our God,

3 Praise the Lord; for the Lord is good: sing praises unto His Name; for it is pleasant.

4 For the Lord hath chosen Jacob unto HHmself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.

5 For I know that the Lord is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.

 

   

Psalms 135:19-21

19 Bless the Lord, O house of Israel: bless the Lord, O house of Aaron:

20 Bless the Lord, O house of Levi: ye that fear the Lord, bless the Lord.

21 Blessed be the Lord out of Zion, which dwelleth at Jerusalem. Praise ye the Lord.

 

   

Psalms 138:1-3

1 will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.

2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy Word above all thy Name.

3 In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.

 

   

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalms 139:14

 

   

Psalms 145

1 will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name forever and ever.

2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever.

3 Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.

4 One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.

5 I will speak of the glorious honor of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.

6 And men shall speak of the might of thy awesome acts: and I will declare thy greatness.

7 They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.

8 The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.

9 The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

10 All thy works shall praise thee, O Lord; and thy saints shall bless thee.

11 They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power;

12 To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.

13 Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.

14 The Lord upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.

15 The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.

16 Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.

17 The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.

18 The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.

19 He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.

20 The Lord preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.

21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord: and let all flesh bless his holy name forever and ever.

 

   

Psalms 146:1-5

1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul.

2 While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.

3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

5 Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God.

 

   

Psalms 147:1-7

1 Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.

2 The Lord doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.

3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

6 The Lord lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground.

7 Sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:

 

   

Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion. Psalms 147:12

 

   

Psalms 148:1-5

1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the Lord from the heavens: praise him in the heights.

2 Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.

3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.

4 Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.

5 Let them praise the Name of the Lord: for he commanded, and they were created.

 

   

Psalms 148:13-14

13 Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.

14 He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the Lord.

 

   

Psalms 149

1 Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.

2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.

3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.

4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.

5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.

6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;

7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;

8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;

9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honor have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.

  

Psalms 150

1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.

3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

6 Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

 

   

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. Jeremiah 17:14

 

   

Isaiah 62:6-7

6 I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence,

7 And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.

 

   

O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy Name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. Isaiah 25:1

 

 

   

This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise. Isaiah 43:21

 

   

Isaiah 60:18-21

18 Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.

19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

 

   

Isaiah 61:1-3

1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

 

   

Isaiah 61:6-7

6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

 

   

Isaiah 61:10-11

10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

 

   

Joel 2:26-29

26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.

29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

 

   

Sing praises to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings. Psalms 9:11

 

   

Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name. Psalms 18:49

 

 

But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. Psalms 22:3

 

   

And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord. Psalms 27:6

 

  

5 God is gone up with a shout, the Lord with the sound of a trumpet.

6 Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.

7 For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.

8 God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness. Psalms 47:5-8

 

   

Psalms 68:4-5

4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

5 A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.

 

   

Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah. Psalms 68:32

 

   

Psalms 92:1-2

1 It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:

2 To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night.

 

   

Psalms 108:3-5

3 I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.

4 For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.

5 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth.

 

   

Psalms 135:3-5

3 Praise the Lord; for the Lord is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.

4 For the Lord hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.

5 For I know that the Lord is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.

 

   

I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee. Psalms 144:9

 

   

Psalms 146:2-5

2 While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.

3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

5 Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God.

 

   

I will mention the loving kindnesses of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord, according to all that the Lord hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his loving kindnesses. Isaiah 63:7

 

 

The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace. Psalms 29:11

 

 

   

Psalms 34:1-10

1 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

2 My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

3 O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.

4 I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

5 They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.

6 This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.

7 The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

9 O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.

10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.

 

   

Psalms 63:4-8

4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:

6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.

7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

 

 

O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of his praise to be heard. Psalms 66:8

 

 

   

Psalms 67

1 God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah.

2 That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations.

3 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.

4 O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.

5 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.

6 Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.

7 God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.

 

   

Bless ye God in the congregations, even the Lord, from the fountain of Israel. Psalms 68:26

 

   

Psalms 96:2-9

2 Sing unto the Lord, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.

3 Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.

4 For the Lord is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.

5 For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.

6 Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.

7 Give unto the Lord, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the Lord glory and strength.

8 Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.

9 O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.

 

   

Psalms 100

1 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.

2 Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

3 Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

5 For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

 

   

Psalms 103:1-14

1 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

6 The Lord executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.

7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.

8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

 

   

Psalms 115:12-15

12 The Lord hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.

13 He will bless them that fear the Lord, both small and great.

14 The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children.

15 Ye are blessed of the Lord which made heaven and earth.

 

   

But we will bless the Lord from this time forth and forevermore. Praise the Lord. Psalms 115:15

 

  

Psalms 128:5-6

5 The Lord shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.

6 Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel.

 

   

Psalms 134

1 Behold, bless ye the Lord, all ye servants of the Lord, which by night stand in the house of the Lord.

2 Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord.

3 The Lord that made heaven and earth bless thee out of Zion.

 

   

Psalms 145:1-13

1 will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.

2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.

3 Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.

4 One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.

5 I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.

6 And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.

7 They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.

8 The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.

9 The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

10 All thy works shall praise thee, O Lord; and thy saints shall bless thee.

11 They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power;

12 To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.

13 Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.

 

   

Psalms 145:20-21

20 The Lord preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.

21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.

 

   

Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah. Psalms 3:8

 

   

Psalms 24

1 The earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

2 For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.

3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or who shall stand in his holy place?

4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

5 He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

6 This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

8 Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.

9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

10 Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

 

Revelation 5:12-14

12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb forever and ever.

14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth forever and ever.

 

   

Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be unto our God forever and ever. Amen. Revelation 7:12

 

 It is God's will that no one should perish (end up in hell), but that ALL should come to repentance. 


For God so loved this world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


God did not send His Son into this world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved.


The thief (Satan the devil) comes only for to kill, steal and destroy. But Jesus has come to give us life, and life more abundantly, until it overflows.


I urge you to come to the Cross today and receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He will wash away all your sins and make you as clean and white as fresh snow. 


Just pray this prayer and mean it with your heart:


Dear Lord Jesus (if you are not able to call him Lord yet, then just say "Jesus")


I receive You as my Savior and Lord. I give my life over to You. I believe that You died and rose again, and that if I call on the Name of the Lord I shall be saved. 


I accept you into my heart right now, and confess that You are Lord and have risen from the dead and forever live to make intercession for me. 


Thank You for washing my heart pure and clean and making me whole, and for giving me peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 


Thank You that now I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. The old has gone and the new has come. 


And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (carnality and sin), but walk after the Spirit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 


If you prayed this prayer, I believe you got born again and are now heaven bound and will be with the Lord forever and have eternal life. Your sins are now forgiven. You are accepted in the Beloved.


I would encourage you to find a good Bible based local church to help you grow in your faith, to learn the Word of God, to praise and worship Him, and to have fellowship with the saints. 


Serving Christ is the best decision you will ever make. 


God bless you!!!