Saturday, September 28, 2024

Exceeding Faith Quotes - Chapter 22 (2101 - 2200)

 

Exceeding Faith Quotes

Chapter 22

 

 

#2101 God wants you to trust Him to bring victory in every area of your life. By His grace, you can! Joyce Meyer

 

#2102 God was serious about me, but there was a time when I wasn’t serious about Him. I finally got tired of having a mediocre life where I was miserable all the time, so I got serious with God. Joyce Meyer

 

#2103 God will bring you to your Promised Land. But first, you have to let go of what lies behind. Joyce Meyer

 

#2104 God will give us peace, but we must first give Him our worries. Joyce Meyer

 

#2105 God will give you the power to have peace in the midst of the storm. Joyce Meyer

 

#2106 God will help us get where we are going, but He can’t drive a parked car. Joyce Meyer

 

#2107 God will help you be all you can be, but He will never let you be successful at becoming someone else. Joyce Meyer

 

#2108 God will meet you where you are and do something great if you let Him. Joyce Meyer

 

#2109 God will recompense us double for all the trouble we went through, because He loves justice. Isaiah 61:7-8 Joyce Meyer

 

#2110 God will take care of us and give us grace to have joy in the midst of any situation. Joyce Meyer

 

#2111 God will work through our weaknesses and do absolutely jaw-dropping, amazing things in and through us. Joyce Meyer

 

#2112 God, I don’t know what to do about this situation, but I can’t fix it on my own. If You want me to do something, I ask You to show me. Meanwhile, I’m going to trust You and enjoy my life while You work on my problems. Joyce Meyer

 

#2113 God, I don’t want to waste my time chasing cheap substitutes. You are the only one who can satisfy. Show me how to daily find my true delight and satisfaction in You and only You. Joyce Meyer

 

#2114 God’s first line of defense – and offense – for every situation is prayer. Joyce Meyer

 

#2115 God’s grace and love will help you respond with gentleness and compassion when you’re tempted to return anger for anger. It’s better to throw water on the spark than fuel the fire. Joyce Meyer

 

#2116 God’s grace is amazing! We’re saved by grace – God’s undeserved favor – and we live by grace, which is also God’s power in our lives to do what we could never do in our own strength. And it’s all because God is love, and He loves us unconditionally, constantly and completely. Joyce Meyer

 

#2117 God’s grace will never be available to you to become another person. He created you to be you – the “best you” you can be! Forget about trying to be someone else. Joyce Meyer

 

#2118 God’s love for me is perfect because it’s based on Him and not on me. So even when I failed, He kept loving me. Joyce Meyer

 

#2119 God’s love is fresh and new each morning. Joyce Meyer

 

#2120 God’s love is His free gift to you, and He will heal you everywhere you hurt. Joyce Meyer

 

#2121 God’s love never changes. Joyce Meyer

 

#2122 God’s not looking for ability, He’s looking for availability. Joyce Meyer

 

#2123 God’s perfect, unconditional love and faithfulness are what brought me through all of the healing, restoration and breakthroughs I desperately needed so I could become what He created me to be! Joyce Meyer

 

#2124 God’s power has given us everything we need to live an amazing godly life. Joyce Meyer

 

#2125 God’s timing seems to be His own little secret. The Bible promises us that He will never be late, but I have also discovered that He is usually not early. It seems that He takes every available opportunity to develop the fruit of patience in us. Joyce Meyer

 

#2126 God’s unconditional love is a very difficult concept for people to accept because, in the world, there’s always payment for everything we receive. It’s just how things work here. But God is not like people! Joyce Meyer

 

#2127 God’s Word is a border for my life. As long as I stay within the guidelines laid out in Scripture, I’ll have what I need to do what I need to do. God is faithful and true to His Word. Joyce Meyer

 

#2128 Good character is not developed through ease and convenience, but through doing now what needs to be done no matter how difficult it is. Joyce Meyer

 

#2129 Good intentions never change anything. They only become a deeper and deeper rut. Joyce Meyer

 

#2130 Good or bad, clean or dirty, lost or found, every part of your life can be given to God. Joyce Meyer

 

#2131 Good thinking begins with a choice. Joyce Meyer

 

#2132 Grace equals ability. God gives us grace to match our call. When we do our own thing, we do it on our own. When we follow His leading, He always supplies the grace and the energy to do what He’s calling us to do. Joyce Meyer

 

#2133 Grace is a gift. Joyce Meyer

 

#2134 Grace is God’s power to help us do whatever it is we need to do. Joyce Meyer

 

#2135 Grace is not the freedom to sin; it is the power to live a holy life. Joyce Meyer

 

#2136 Grace justifies sinners, but it never justifies sin. Joyce Meyer

 

#2137 Grace keeps us from worrying because worry deals with the past, while grace deals with the present and future. Joyce Meyer

 

#2138 Gratitude is the shortest path to happiness. Joyce Meyer

 

#2139 Grow fruit, not just leaves. Joyce Meyer

 

#2140 Growth requires facing where you’re at so you can go to the next level. Joyce Meyer

 

#2141 Happiness is not a feeling, it is a choice. To be happy, one must choose to be happy, not respond to a circumstance that now controls your happiness. Joyce Meyer

 

#2142 Harboring unforgiveness is like drinking poison and hoping your enemy will die. Joyce Meyer

 

#2143 Have God make a message out of your mess. Joyce Meyer

 

#2144 Having a rough day? Place your hand over your heart. Feel that? It’s called purpose. You’re alive for a reason. Don’t give up. Joyce Meyer

 

#2145 He hears your prayers. Joyce Meyer

 

#2146 He is always ready and waiting to change us from the inside out. Joyce Meyer

 

#2147 He rescued me because He delighted in me. Joyce Meyer

 

#2148 He will speak. He will lead. He will guide. He will make His plans and desires clear. But He will not force His will on us. We must consciously and deliberately choose to follow Him. Joyce Meyer

 

#2149 Helplessness is a place of power if you’re helpless before God. Ask God for help in everything you do. Joyce Meyer

 

#2150 Here’s some life-changing news: God will never reject you! Joyce Meyer

 

#2151 Hey you! You’re beautiful and gorgeous in your own way. Don’t let anyone make you feel ugly, because you’re perfect just the way you are. Joyce Meyer

 

#2152 His grace is enough. Joyce Meyer

 

#2153 How one’s life turns out is not dependent on what people do to us or what they don’t do for us. Joyce Meyer

 

#2154 How we think about ourselves is vitally important to our own self-image and affects every area of our lives. Joyce Meyer

 

#2155 Humble people ask for help. Joyce Meyer

 

#2156 Humility is not something that comes naturally. But it is a cardinal virtue that should be pursued more than any other. Joyce Meyer

 

#2157 Humility may well be one of the most difficult of the fruit of the Spirit to be cultivated in us – and to maintain. That’s because without humility, it’s not likely that you will put your complete trust in God. Joyce Meyer

 

#2158 I am a disciplined and self-controlled person. Joyce Meyer

 

#2159 I am bold and courageous! Joyce Meyer

 

#2160 I am content and emotionally stable. Joyce Meyer

 

#2161 I am dead to sin and alive unto righteousness. Joyce Meyer

 

#2162 I am difficult to offend. Joyce Meyer

 

#2163 I am free! Joyce Meyer

 

#2164 I am loved. Joyce Meyer

 

#2165 I am not going to let my emotions manage me, I am going to manage them. Joyce Meyer

 

#2166 I am not promising that God will give you everything you want. There are times when we want things that God knows would not be good for us. Joyce Meyer

 

#2167 I am radically, insanely, nutty in love with Jesus! Joyce Meyer

 

#2168 I believe confidence is all about being positive concerning what you can do – and not worrying over what you can’t do. A confident person is open to learning, because she knows that her confidence allows her to walk through life’s doorways, eager to discover what waits on the other side. She knows that every new unknown is a chance to learn more about herself and unleash her abilities. Joyce Meyer

 

#2169 I believe many people feel like God is mad at them. One day I put a post on Facebook that said, “God is not mad at you.” Within a few hours, we literally had thousands of positive responses from people saying things like, “That is exactly what I needed to hear today.” Obviously, this is the message we need to hear. Joyce Meyer

 

#2170 I believe one of the best things you can do for an angry person is to show them by example that there is a better way to live and behave. Joyce Meyer

 

#2171 I believe that a trusting attitude and a patient attitude go hand in hand. You see, when you let go and learn to trust God, it releases joy in your life. And when you trust God, you’re able to be more patient. Patience is not just about waiting for something … it’s about how you wait, or your attitude while waiting. Joyce Meyer

 

#2172 I believe that everyone experiences depression to some degree at some time in their lives. And there are probably millions of people who live with a low level of sadness and heaviness day in and day out. Joyce Meyer

 

#2173 I believe we live in a love-starved society. Everywhere you go there are probably people who haven’t had the right kind of love in their lives. Joyce Meyer

 

#2174 I can do whatever I need to do in life through Christ. Joyce Meyer

 

#2175 I can honestly tell you that without God I would not be who I am today. He has done such an amazing work in my life and I want everyone to have the same freedom. Joyce Meyer

 

#2176 I can tell you from experience that God’s help and presence in our lives is vital. He is the Author of all true success and everything that is good – without Him, we can do nothing of true value. Joyce Meyer

 

#2177 I can’t very well be teaching one way and living my life another way. What I do in life must be consistent with the things I say. And the same goes for you. Joyce Meyer

 

#2178 I consider wisdom supernatural because it isn’t taught by men – it’s a gift from God. Joyce Meyer

 

#2179 I didn’t really understand the importance of little things. I didn’t really understand that it was the little foxes that spoil the vine. And if we’re not faithful in little things, that God will never be able to make us ruler over great things. Joyce Meyer

 

#2180 I don’t just pray for God to open doors, I also pray for God to close doors. Joyce Meyer

 

#2181 I don’t need to do something important to be important … I am important because God loves me and He sent Jesus to die for me. Joyce Meyer

 

#2182 I don’t think even ungodly people realize what a society would be like that had no godly influence at all. Joyce Meyer

 

#2183 I don’t think there’s anyone who would say they don’t want or need more of God’s power in their life. Joyce Meyer

 

#2184 I encourage you to be a person who is not afraid of responsibility. In meeting resistance, you will build your strength. If you only do what is easy, you will always remain weak. Joyce Meyer

 

#2185 I encourage you to focus on relationship with Jesus rather than the rules of religion. Joyce Meyer

 

#2186 I encourage you to form a habit of going to God in prayer the moment anything troubles you. Joyce Meyer

 

#2187 I enjoy being a blessing to others. Everything I lay my hand to prospers and succeeds. Joyce Meyer

 

#2188 I felt like life was ordering me around rather than me ordering my life, and I knew something was wrong. Joyce Meyer

 

#2189 I have discovered that God will take my mistakes and turn them into miracles, if I continue to trust confidently in Him! Joyce Meyer

 

#2190 I have hidden Your Word in my heart, that I might not sin against You (Psalms 119:11). Joyce Meyer

 

#2191 I have learned from personal experience that putting trust in God means there will be some unanswered questions. That was a hard lesson for me because I naturally want to understand everything … to know what’s going on so I can feel like I’m in control. Joyce Meyer

 

#2192 I have learned that I really do have discipline, self-control, and patience. But they were given to me as a seed, and it’s up to me to choose to develop them. Joyce Meyer

 

#2193 I have to be willing to finish what I start. God uses committed people who aren’t led by emotion. It’s easy to be excited in the beginning when something is new, but the ones who cross the finish line are the ones who hang in there when no one else is excited anymore. Joyce Meyer

 

#2194 I just really believe people have to get hungry. I think maybe what we need to do, instead of us trying to stuff our beliefs down people’s throats, is just pray for them to really be hungry and see their neediness. Joyce Meyer

 

#2195 I know from personal experience how damaging it can be to live with bitterness and unforgiveness. I like to say it’s like taking poison and hoping your enemy will die. And it really is that harmful to us to live this way. Joyce Meyer

 

#2196 I like to talk to myself ahead of time so when temptation comes, I’ve already made up my mind that I have the victory! Joyce Meyer

 

#2197 I live in the present and enjoy each moment. Joyce Meyer

 

#2198 I love people and enjoy helping them. Joyce Meyer

 

#2199 I make mistakes every day. I’m not perfect in my behavior, but I want to be and that’s what God is after … a heart that wants to be. Joyce Meyer

 

#2200 I might not be where I want to be, but thank God I’m not where I used to be. I’m okay and I’m on my way! Joyce Meyer