Saturday, September 28, 2024

Exceeding Faith Quotes - Chapter 23 (2201 - 2300)

 

Exceeding Faith Quotes

Chapter 23

 

#2201 I need your help, Lord, to face the truth about myself. It’s time to stop blaming my problems on my past and on other people, and to meet them head-on with the power of Your Word. Empower me to take responsibility and to change for the better. Joyce Meyer

 

#2202 I pray while driving. I pray while working, and relaxing. Joyce Meyer

 

#2203 I pursue peace with God, myself and others. Joyce Meyer

 

#2204 I put God first in my life. Joyce Meyer

 

#2205 I rescued you because I (God) delighted in you. Joyce Meyer

 

#2206 I spent most of the early years of my walk with God focused on what was wrong with me. Most of us probably do that, hoping to change ourselves. Joyce Meyer

 

#2207 I tell people, and it’s the truth, I could sit in my garage for a week and it won’t make me a car. And you can sit in church till your bottom is flat and that won’t make you a servant of Christ. Joyce Meyer

 

#2208 I think happiness is a goal all of us can agree on. Let’s face it – we all would like to be happy. Joyce Meyer

 

#2209 I think the perception of peace is what distracts most people from really having it. Joyce Meyer

 

#2210 I trust God completely, there’s no need to worry. Joyce Meyer

 

#2211 I used to have a real problem with self-pity. Every time the devil would throw a pity party, I would attend. Joyce Meyer

 

#2212 I used to let other people’s struggles affect my happiness. If they weren’t happy, there was no way I was going to be happy. The opposite was also true: If I wasn’t happy, I didn’t want anyone around me being happy. Joyce Meyer

 

#2213 I used to worry about every little thing, trying to figure out every problem. Well, I realize now how foolish that I was. I was no more in control of my life than the man on the moon. Joyce Meyer

 

#2214 I want my love for Jesus to be reflected in the way I show love for others, even those who may be difficult to love. If I can soften one hard heart with the love of God, maybe the person will soften another’s heart with love, then that one will reach out to others, and so on and so on … And soon we’ll have a love revolution! Joyce Meyer

 

#2215 I want the world to know I’m totally committed to a living Savior who lives and breathes and walks in us. Joyce Meyer

 

#2216 I want to dedicate the rest of my life to spreading the love of Christ. Because God has done so much for me and has given me this platform to speak into millions of lives, I feel it is my duty. Joyce Meyer

 

#2217 I want to encourage you to place yourself totally into God’s hands and allow Him to be the Manager of your life. Joyce Meyer

 

#2218 I want to let you in on a little secret: I don’t always feel like I’m a success. That’s right. There are plenty of times when I feel like I’ve just totally messed up and failed to connect with the people I’m trying to communicate with. Joyce Meyer

 

#2219 I want to look my best for God. So many people have the attitude that if you’re a Christian you’ve got to dress bad, wear an old color, do not do anything to your hair, have nothing. It’s no wonder that Christianity is not very attractive. I mean, how many people do you know in a Western culture that’s going to go, “Yeah, give me some of that.” Joyce Meyer

 

#2220 I want you to know how good God is and that your struggle is worth it. Your journey is worth it. Don’t give up! Don’t give up! Joyce Meyer

 

#2221 I was tormented with guilt for years and years. In fact, it was so bad that if I didn’t feel wrong, I didn’t feel right! Joyce Meyer

 

#2222 I will expect great things! Joyce Meyer

 

#2223 I will not live in fear. Joyce Meyer

 

#2224 I will rise to the occasion. Joyce Meyer

 

#2225 I will seek God first and trust Him to provide my needs. Joyce Meyer

 

#2226 I wonder how many decisions we make every day. I believe it’s probably hundreds. We decide whether or not to get out of bed, what we will eat, what we will do, what we will think about, what we will say … and on and on. Joyce Meyer

 

#2227 I wonder how many times people give up just before a breakthrough – when they are on the very brink of success. Joyce Meyer

 

#2228 I wonder how many whales swallowed me up before I finally said, “God is God, and I might as well do things His way” (Jonah 1:17). Joyce Meyer

 

#2229 I would rather stay positive and get fifty percent good results, than stay negative and get one hundred percent bad results. Joyce Meyer

 

#2230 I’m amazed sometimes by the Christians who don’t really believe that God wants to help them and bless them. Joyce Meyer

 

#2231 I’m going to hope, believe and step out on the promises of God. Joyce Meyer

 

#2232 I’m just telling you, God permits things in our lives sometimes for reasons that we do not understand yet because of the spiritual level that we’re on. We can’t have any understanding of it, because we’re not at a place of spiritual growth yet where we understand the deeper things of God. Joyce Meyer

 

#2233 I’m not responsible to make everybody like me; I’m responsible to be the unique person God created me to be. Joyce Meyer

 

#2234 I’m nothing without You, but everything in You. Joyce Meyer

 

#2235 I’m only going to stand before God and give an account for my life, not for somebody else’s life. If I have a bad attitude, then I need to say there’s no point in me blaming you for what’s wrong in my life. Joyce Meyer

 

#2236 I’m putting God first. Joyce Meyer

 

#2237 I’m ready to say “I’m sorry”. Joyce Meyer

 

#2238 I’m sure most parents read to their children to explain what certain things mean. So books are a good way to convey a message to anybody. Everybody reads. Joyce Meyer

 

#2239 I’ve been saying for a couple of years now that people need to let God out of the Sunday morning box, that He doesn’t want to just be with you for an hour or two on Sunday morning and then put back in His box to sit there until you have an emergency, but He wants to invade your Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Joyce Meyer

 

#2240 I’ve been studying the Bible for a long time. I remember that after the first five years or so of diligently studying the Word, I didn’t feel like I had made any progress. There were a lot of things in my life that were out of order, and I didn’t feel like I was getting anywhere. Joyce Meyer

 

#2241 I’ve discovered that when we take time to renew our minds with God’s Word, we learn how to think like God thinks, say what God says, and act like He wants us to act. Joyce Meyer

 

#2242 I’ve learned that life is tough, but I’m tougher. Joyce Meyer

 

#2243 I’ve learned that usually, the less I know about other people, the better off I am. Joyce Meyer

 

#2244 I’ve learned through my relationship with God that He’s not expecting me to be perfect. He wants me to do my best to be in His will and take steps of faith as He leads me, through His Word and the promptings He speaks to my heart. Joyce Meyer

 

#2245 I’ve taught a lot about prayer over the years and how it is really just talking to God. Joyce Meyer

 

#2246 If God asks you to do something hard, it’s only going to make things better. Joyce Meyer

 

#2247 If God be for us, who can be against us? Joyce Meyer

 

#2248 If God can’t get you to obey Him concerning your money, He won’t get to anything else you’ve got. Joyce Meyer

 

#2249 If God changes your heart, be willing to change your plans. Joyce Meyer

 

#2250 If God has placed you in a situation, He is going to give you a special grace to be there. Joyce Meyer

 

#2251 If Jesus could satisfy a hungry crowd, just imagine what He could do for your hungry soul. Joyce Meyer

 

#2252 If selfishness is the key to being miserable, then selflessness must be the key to being happy! Joyce Meyer

 

#2253 If shame is attacking you, it’s time to remember the truth: God loves you, and if you’ll believe in, adhere to, trust in and rely on Him, He will take your shame away. Joyce Meyer

 

#2254 If someone decides they’re not going to be happy, it’s not your problem. You don’t have to spend your time and energy trying to cheer up someone who has already decided to stay in a bad mood. Believe it or not, you can actually hurt people by playing into their self-pity. Joyce Meyer

 

#2255 If someone has offended you, start sowing forgiveness. You may need some yourself someday. Joyce Meyer

 

#2256 If someone you know makes a bad decision or uses bad judgment, it doesn’t mean you have to allow that to alter your attitude. Why should you allow anyone else’s bad decisions to send you into a tailspin of misery? Joyce Meyer

 

#2257 If we are hungry enough for God, we will find a way into His Presence. We should be so hungry for the Presence of God that we absolutely will not go out of our house or tackle any kind of project until we have spent some time with Him. Joyce Meyer

 

#2258 If we are not thinking, hoping or asking for anything, we are cheating ourselves. We need to think BIG thoughts, hope for BIG things, and ask for BIG things! Joyce Meyer

 

#2259 If we are to receive the blessings God wants to bestow upon us, we must be willing to give Him the messes in our lives. Joyce Meyer

 

#2260 If we continue to believe God and place our trust in Him, bad things ultimately give way to better things. Joyce Meyer

 

#2261 If we didn’t struggle through some things, we would never develop the strength and stamina we need to survive in this world. Joyce Meyer

 

#2262 If we do our best, God will do the rest. Joyce Meyer

 

#2263 If we live a self-directed, self-motivated, self-centered life, always needing to get our own way, then we’re going to be miserable. In fact, many times we believe it’s our problems that are making us unhappy when, in reality, it’s because we’re focused on ourselves! Joyce Meyer

 

#2264 If we make right spiritual decisions—deciding to put God first in all things—then the rest of our decisions will be easier. Joyce Meyer

 

#2265 You don’t have to stay in debt, and you for sure don’t have to be broken-hearted, and remain captive to debt. George Pearsons

 

#2266 The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still. Exodus 14:14

 

#2267 We cannot exercise our faith beyond what we believe to be possible. John G. Lake

 

#2268 Death and life are in the power of the tongue. Proverbs 18:21

 

#2269 Doors are opening. You are moving into a season of open doors. Every door you stand before shall be opened for you! Dr. Bill Winston

 

#2270 You may not feel able in yourself, but the Greater One lives in you and He makes you able. Gloria Copeland

 

#2271 The Name of God is higher than any other name, including sickness.

 

#2272 This season is preparation to qualify you for the next season that’s coming up. George Pearsons

 

#2273 So shall My Word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

 

#2274 When we look to God as our source, it is not hard to believe His will. George Pearsons

 

#2275 While it looks like things are out of control, behind the scenes there is a God who has not surrendered His authority. A.W. Tozer

 

#2276 “I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing. Genesis 12:2

 

#2277 When we spend time praying, reading God’s Word, and living in the Spirit, our thinking begins to change.

 

#2278 Giving thanks to the Lord changes us from the inside out! George Pearsons

 

#2279 There is no joy without gratitude.

 

#2280 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass. 1 Thessalonians 5:24

 

#2281 Sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith. Margaret Shepard

 

#2282 Those who wait on the Lord shall mount up with wings as eagles.

 

#2283 So shall you serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days. Exodus 23:25-26

 

#2284 Anxious and fearful thoughts are toxins to the body. George Pearsons

 

#2285 The words that I (Jesus) speak to you, they are spirit and they are life. John 6:63

 

#2286 The Lord your God is gracious and merciful and will not turn away His face from you. 2 Chronicles 30:9

 

#2287 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which does so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Hebrews 12:1-2

 

#2288 Let us therefore come boldly unto the Throne of Grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16

 

#2289 So if the Son sets you free, you shall be free indeed! John 8:36

 

#2290 Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

 

#2291 Fear focuses on the dreaded outcome instead of the desired result. George Pearsons

 

#2292 The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving. Daniel 9:9

 

#2293 God is always endeavoring to make His plan a reality in your life. Gloria Copeland

 

#2294 This is the victory that has overcome the world – even our faith! 1 John 5:4

 

#2295 “I am watching over My Word to perform it!” Jeremiah 1:12

 

#2296 The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and He adds no sorrow with it. Proverbs 10:22

 

#2297 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Psalms 68:19

 

#2298 Don’t try and fit your faith into your busy schedule. Build your schedule around your faith.

 

#2299 He remembers His covenant forever, the promises He made for a thousand generations.

 

#2300 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord. Luke 4:18-19