Sunday, September 29, 2024

Exceeding Faith Quotes - Chapter 36 (3502 - 3600)

 

Exceeding Faith Quotes

Chapter 36

  

#3502 This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge. My place of safety He is. My God and I trust Him.

 

#3503 Speaking what you fear is walking by sight. You will be moved by fear if you are not strong on the inside. You must speak the Word every time the enemy attacks you. He is persistent. Keith Moore

 

#3504 Three ways to get help: I acknowledge my need for help. This is how we stay out of the flesh. Ask for help. Accept the help in whatever way He gives it through whoever. Jeremy Pearsons

 

#3505 When you are in trouble, find it in the Word and pray it through. Dr. Bill Winston

 

#3506 God will do nothing with your vision until He does something with you. Jesse Duplantis

 

#3507 You will never remove a mountain by standing and looking at it. You must speak to it. Jesse Duplantis

 

#3508 You must listen to the still small voice of God instead of the loud voice of the multitude. Jesse Duplantis

 

#3509 What you say the most comes out from what you believe the most. Jesse Duplantis

 

#3510 Words are spiritual containers. They contain spiritual force. Kenneth Copeland

 

#3511 Faith makes prayer work. Kenneth Copeland

 

#3512 Faith is now. Kenneth Copeland

 

#3513 Praying ungodly prayers is witchcraft. Kenneth Copeland

 

#3514 Health belongs to me. Jeremiah 30:17

 

#3515 Healing is here. Expect, Experience, Empower

 

#3516 With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation. Psalms 91:16

 

#3517 God’s will is to see the redemptive plan of God fulfilled in our life. George Pearsons

 

#3518 Do not be afraid. Keep on speaking. Do not be silent.

 

#3519 Those who overcome will sit with My Son on His throne. Revelation 3:21

 

#3520 Prayer is conversation with God.

 

#3521 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. James 4:8

 

#3522 Whoever you are and wherever you are, there is no time or distance in the Spirit. Kenneth Copeland

 

#3523 Your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Psalms 111:105

 

#3524 Don’t ever stop believing God for the impossible.

 

#3535 He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to His power that works in us. Ephesians 3:20

 

#3536 Words program the human spirit for success or failure. George Pearsons

 

#3537 The Spirit of power is working in you. Kenneth Copeland

 

#3538 For I have given rest to the weary and joy to the sorrowing. Jeremiah 31:25

 

#3539 Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the Presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Jude 1:24-25

 

#3540 Make the Word final authority! George Pearsons

 

#3541 By getting the Word deep into your spirit and speaking it boldly out of your mouth, you release spiritual power to change things in the natural circumstances. George Pearsons

 

#3542 I am convinced that nothing can separate us from God’s amazing love. Romans 8:38

 

#3543 God loves us. His love is the power behind our faith. Gloria Copeland

 

#3544 I choose to live an abundant life.

 

#3545 By faith I know exactly what to do. George Pearsons

 

#3546 Great is thy faithfulness O Lord! Lamentations 3:21

 

#3547 It is good for us to be in agreement with God. George Pearsons

 

#3548 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts to the which you also are called in one body. And be ye thankful. Colossians 3:15

 

#3549 Thank You Lord! You always cause me to triumph! George Pearsons

 

#3550 We’ve got the future to look forward to. And the future looks really good in Jesus! George Pearsons

 

#3551 But blessed is the one who puts their trust in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. Jeremiah 17:7

 

#3552 Be bold and expect your healing! Kenneth Copeland

 

#3553 I am surrounded by God’s favor! Psalms 5:12

 

#3554 Thank You Lord for healing me! I declare that by the Blood of Jesus I am healed! I am restored! Thank you that every sickness and symptom in my body is gone. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

 

#3555 God is not the author of confusion. George Pearsons

 

#3556 Fully persuaded means that no one can talk you out of what God has said. George Pearsons

 

#3557 Bulldog faith is not moved by what it sees … it moves what it sees. George Pearsons

 

#3558 Whatever the Word of God says, it belongs to me. George Pearsons

 

#3559 Whatever we need already belongs to us right now. All we have to do is take it by faith – claim it as the rightful owner! George Pearsons

 

#3560 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering. God is faithful that promised. Hebrews 10:23

 

#3561 We have to get the mentality that it’s the devil that fears us, we don’t fear him! George Pearsons

 

#3562 It is God’s will for you to be healed! George Pearsons

 

#3563 I am healed! 1 Peter 2:24

 

#3564 Faith has a voice! Kenneth Copeland

 

#3565 Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.” Luke 18:27

 

#3566 I refuse the pressure and stress. I instead choose to enter into rest. George Pearsons

 

#3567 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid. Do not be discouraged. For the Lord God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

 

#3568 Bulldog faith is determined – it has an unwavering resolve! George Pearsons

 

#3569 Our God is an awesome God!

 

#3570 Submit yourselves then to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Come near to God and He will come near to you.

 

#3571 Commit your way unto the Lord and He will act. Psalms 37:5

 

#3572 And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

 

#3573 My God is an awesome God! He can do anything except fail!

 

#3574 Faith-filled words change things. George Pearsons

 

#3575 We serve a God that is good and good only! Pastor John Jester

 

#3576 But to all who did receive Him, who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God! John 1:12

 

#3577 For I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength! Philippians 4:13

 

#3578 The depth of God’s love and the value He places on you is incomprehensible!

 

#3579 It is just as much God’s will to heal the body as it is to heal the soul. George Pearsons

 

#3580 The Great, the Mighty, and Awesome God who keeps Covenant mercy.

 

#3581 You will call to me, and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:12

 

#3582 If you persist and do My will, you will receive what I have promised! Hebrews 10:36

 

#3583 He is the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. How? By faith. Why? Because He is so good! Kenneth Copeland

 

#3584 In these times we live in, anything is possible with God! George Pearsons

 

#3585 I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1

 

#3586 I will be with you and bless you, says the Lord.

 

#3587 God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in time of trouble. Psalms 46:1

 

#3588 No matter what you are facing today, God has the answer. Stop right now and say, “Thank You Lord.” George Pearsons

 

#3589 Father, You keep me in perfect peace because my mind is stayed on you, because I trust in You!

 

#3590 God’s Word settles every issue! George Pearsons

 

#3591 So I say to you, Ask and it will be given to you, seek and ye shall find, knock and the door will be opened to you.

 

#3592 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

 

#3593 We live by faith and not by sight! 2 Corinthians 5:7

 

#3594 In order to thrive during these chaotic times, our hearts must be established. George Pearsons

 

#3595 If you ask anything in My Name I will do it. John 14:14

 

#3596 It is our responsibility to enforce Jesus’ victory and Satan’s defeat. George Pearsons

 

#3597 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. Matthew 21:22

 

#3598 What you help make happen for others, God will make happen for you.

 

#3599 With faith, nothing will be impossible for you. Matthew 17:20

 

#3600 I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. John 10:11